Colgate Palmolive Q4 Results 2022: Net profit grew by 2.83% for Q4FY22
On 26th May 2022, Colgate Palmolive announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- The company's sales rose 1.44% to Rs.129335 lakhs in the quarter under review from Rs.127501 lakhs in the same quarter last fiscal.
- The company's total income rose 1.62% to Rs.131013 lakhs in the quarter under review from Rs.128981 lakhs in the same quarter last fiscal
- Colgate Palmolive reported a net profit of Rs.32357 lakhs from Rs.31466 lakhs in Q4FY21, a growth by 2.83%
- The company's sales rose 5.32% to Rs.506646 lakhs in FY22 from Rs.481048 lakhs in FY21.
- The company's total income rose 5.22% to Rs.512604 lakhs in FY22 from Rs.487157 lakhs in FY21
- Colgate Palmolive reported a net profit of Rs.107832 lakhs from Rs.103539 lakhs in Q4FY21, a growth of 4.14%
Mr. Mukul Deoras, Chairman at Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd, said, “In an environment of macro challenges and softening consumption, the Company was able to deliver balanced growth in the toothpaste category while the toothbrush category witnessed a softening in demand. Calibrated pricing and focus on cost optimization initiatives and efficiencies helped deliver consistent gross margins and EBITDA.
While the Company crossed the Rs. 5000 Cr mark, we continue to remain focused on our core brands and strengthen our innovation initiatives for the future. We relaunched Colgate Strong Teeth with the new brand proposition of “Strong Teeth, Strong You” with its unique "Calcium Boost" formula that facilitates the replenishment of natural calcium to your teeth thereby strengthening them.
In the whitening space, we recently launched New Colgate Visible White O2 with a revolutionary new Active Oxygen technology that gives whiter teeth in just 3 days*. Our launch campaign #SmileOutLoud encourages every young Indian to express their unique beauty through their radiant white smiles.
We also relaunched Vedshakti toothpaste with a new improved flavor that has better sensorial and a unique combination of 5 Ayurvedic ingredients i.e. Neem (which provides gum care benefits), Clove (for teeth strengthening), Amla (for Anti-germ properties), Tulsi (for Freshness) and Honey ( for Gum Massage).
As an organization, we continue to live our values and remain unwavering in our focus to improve the health and well being of our consumers and delivering shareholder value”
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins