InfoEdge Q4 Results 2022: Net profit grew by 131.72% for Q4FY22
On 27th May 2022, InfoEdge announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- Revenue from Operations for the quarter ended on 31st March 22 increased by 57.37% to Rs.4729.47 million as compared to Rs.3005.24 million in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- PBT registered a growth of 75.9% to Rs.7603.06 million in Q4 FY22 as against Rs.4322.34 million during Q4 FY21.
- PAT increased by 131.72 % to Rs.7196.11 million in Q4 FY22 as against Rs.3105.42 million in Q4 FY21.
- InfoEdge (India) Limited recorded 40.87% increase in Revenue from Operations to Rs.15890.26 million in FY22 as against Rs.11280 million in FY21
- Profit before Tax (PBT) increased by 786.22% to Rs.142001.14 in FY 22 million as against Rs.16023.06 million in FY21.
- The Profit after Tax (PAT) increased by 808.45% to Rs.128822.3 million in FY22 as against Rs.14180.3 million in FY21
The Board declared dividend of Rs 13 per share ( Rs 8 per share interim and Rs 5 per share as final dividend) for the year 2022.
“We are experiencing strong tailwinds in recruitment and real estate verticals. Post-pandemic the gap between the supply and demand of skills has increased globally. We expect this trend to continue in mid to long term and will create demand for platforms like Naukri. ” said Mr. Hitesh Oberoi, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Info Edge (India) Ltd.
“Outstanding growth in billing, revenues, profitability, and cash from operations. Naukri business has placed the company on a solid platform of consistent profitable growth.”, said Mr. Chintan Thakkar, Whole Time Director and Chief Financial Officer, Info Edge (India) Ltd.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: