IOCL Q4 Results 2022: reported PAT at Rs.6021.88 crore, drop by 31.42%
On 17th May 2022, IOCL announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- IOCL reported a net profit at Rs.6,021.88 crore for Q4FY22 from Rs.8,781.3 in Q4FY21, with a decline of 31.42%
- The company's revenue from operations rose 26.09% to Rs 2,06,460.89 crore in the quarter under review from Rs 1,63,732.98 crore in the same quarter last fiscal.
- EBITDA stood at Rs.8,084.68 Crore from Rs.10,951.10 in Q4FY21, saw a decline by 26.17%
- The company reported a net profit at Rs.24,184.10 crore for FY2022 from Rs.21,836.04 in FY2021, with a growth of 10.75%
- The company's revenue from operations rose by 41.47% to Rs.7,28,459.94 crore for the year from Rs.5,14,890.47 crore in FY2022.
- EBITDA stood at Rs.31,733.07 Crore from Rs.29,715.65 in FY2021, saw a growth of 6.78%
- The company's Average Gross Refining Margin (GRM) for the year April-March 2022 is $11.25 per bbl (April- March 2021: $5.64 per bbl).
- Petroleum Products: The petroleum products segment posted revenue of Rs.1,97,724.49 Crore for Q4FY22 with a growth of 25.85%. For FY2022, it posted a revenue of Rs.6,96,999.77 crore with a growth of 41.34%.
- Petrochemicals: The petrochemicals segment posted revenue of Rs.8,009.59 Crore for Q4FY22 with a growth of 25.49%. For FY2022, it posted a revenue of Rs.28,129.39 crore with a growth of 46.74%.
- Other Segments: The other segments posted revenue of Rs.6,105.61 Crore for Q4FY22 with a growth of 65.20%. For FY2022, it posted a revenue of Rs.21,022.06 crore with a growth of 87.72%.
The company's board has recommended the issue of bonus shares in the ratio of 1:2 i.e. One new bonus equity share of Rs.10 each for every Two existing equity shares of Rs 10 each fully paid up subject to the approval of shareholders through postal ballot. The Board has fixed 1 July 2022 as record date to determine the eligibility of shareholders to receive bonus shares.
IOC also stated that its Board has recommended a final dividend of Rs.3.60 per equity share, which translates into a final dividend of Rs.2.40 per equity share (post-bonus) for FY2022, subject to the approval of the shareholders of the company.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins