ONGC Q4 Results 2022: Net profit grew by 10.01% for Q4FY22
On 28th May 2022, ONGC announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- Revenue from Operations for the quarter ended on 31st March 22 increased by 36.62% to Rs.155920.48 crore as compared to Rs.114124.18 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- PBT registered a growth of 15.37% to Rs.15783.91 crore in Q4 FY22 as against Rs.13680.91 crore during Q4 FY21.
- PAT increased by 10.01% to Rs.12061.44 crore in Q4 FY22 as against Rs.10963.04 crore in Q4 FY21
- ONGC Limited recorded 47.52% increase in Revenue from Operations to Rs.531761.83 crore in FY22 as against Rs.360463.51 crore in FY21
- Profit before Tax (PBT) increased by 79.54% to Rs.54091.11 in FY22 crore as against Rs.30126.45 crore in FY21.
- The Profit after Tax (PAT) increased by 130.77% to Rs.49294.06 crore in FY22 as against Rs.21360.25 crore in FY21
The board recommended a final dividend of Rs.3.25/- per equity share of Rs.5/- each i.e. 65% for the Financial Year 2021-22
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins