Piramal Enterprises Q4 Results 2022: Net profit grew by 129.6% for Q4FY22
On 26th May 2022, Piramal Enterprises announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- The company's revenue grew by 22% to Rs.4163 crores in the quarter under review from Rs.3402 crores in the same quarter last fiscal.
- The company's total income rose 23% to Rs.4401 crores in the quarter under review from Rs.3566 crores in the same quarter last fiscal
- Piramal Enterprises reported a net profit of Rs.151 crores from a net loss of Rs.510 crores in Q4FY21, a growth by 129.6%
- The company's revenue rose 9% to Rs.13993 crores in FY22 from Rs.12809 crores in FY21.
- The company's total income rose 12% to Rs.14713 crores in FY22 from Rs.13173 crores in FY21
- Piramal Enterprises reported a net profit of Rs.1999 crores from Rs.1413 crores in Q4FY21, a growth of 41%
- The Pharmaceutical segment reported quarterly revenue at Rs.2139.15 crore with a growth of 11.22% YoY and for FY22 it reported revenue at Rs.6700.64 crore with a growth of 16%.
-The Financial Services segment reported quarterly revenue at Rs.2023.79 crore with a growth of 36.9% YoY and for FY22 it reported revenue at Rs.7292.66 crore with a growth of 3.68%.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins