Recommendation Parameters For Fundamental/ Technical/ Derivative/ Currency/ Commodities Reports:
Buy – Absolute return of over +10%
Accumulate – Absolute return between 0% to +10%
Reduce – Absolute return between 0% to -10%
Sell – Absolute return below -10%
India Infoline Group (hereinafter referred as IIFL) is engaged in diversified financial services business including equity broking, DP services, merchant banking, portfolio management services, distribution of Mutual Fund, insurance products and other investment products and also loans and finance business. 5paisa Capital Limited (“hereinafter referred as 5paisa”) is a part of the IIFL and is a member of the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (“NSE”) and the BSE Limited (“BSE”). 5paisa is also a Depository Participant registered with CDSL, AMFI registered distributor of mutual funds. 5paisa is an online “Do it yourself”(DIY) discount brokerage house catering to retail clients. It clients are provided online trading through internet / mobile.
- This research report (“Report”) is for the personal information of the authorised recipient(s) and is not for public distribution and should not be reproduced or redistributed to any other person or in any form without 5paisa’s prior permission. The information provided in the Report is from publicly available data, which we believe, are reliable. While reasonable endeavors have been made to present reliable data in the Report so far as it relates to current and historical information, but 5paisa does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the data in the Report. Accordingly, 5paisa or any of its connected persons including its directors or subsidiaries or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained, views and opinions expressed in this publication.
- Past performance should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future performance, and no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made regarding future performance. Information, opinions and estimates contained in this report reflect a judgment of its original date of publication by 5paisa and are subject to change without notice. The price, value of and income from any of the securities or financial instruments mentioned in this report can fall as well as rise. The value of securities and financial instruments is subject to exchange rate fluctuation that may have a positive or adverse effect on the price or income of such securities or financial instruments.
- The Report also includes analysis and views of our research team. The Report is purely for information purposes and does not construe to be investment recommendation/advice or an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy/sell any securities. The opinions expressed in the Report are our current opinions as of the date of the Report and may be subject to change from time to time without notice. 5paisa or any persons connected with it do not accept any liability arising from the use of this document.
- Investors should not solely rely on the information contained in this Report and must make investment decisions based on their own investment objectives, judgment, risk profile and financial position. The recipients of this Report may take professional advice before acting on this information.
- 5paisa has other business segments / divisions with independent research teams separated by 'chinese walls' catering to different sets of customers having varying objectives, risk profiles, investment horizon, etc and therefore, may at times have, different and contrary views on stocks, sectors and markets.
- This report is not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any locality, state, country or other jurisdiction, where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to local law, regulation or which would subject 5paisa and its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. The securities described herein may or may not be eligible for sale in all jurisdictions or to certain category of investors. Persons in whose possession this Report may come are required to self informed of and to observe such restrictions.
- As 5paisa along with its associates, are engaged in various financial services business and so might have financial, business or other interests in other entities including the subject company/ies mentioned in this Report. However, 5paisa encourages independence in preparation of research report and strives to minimize conflict in preparation of research report. 5paisa and its associates did not receive any compensation or other benefits from the subject company/ies mentioned in the Report or from a third party in connection with preparation of the Report. Accordingly, 5paisa and its associates do not have any material conflict of interest at the time of publication of this Report.
- As 5paisa and its associates are engaged in various financial services business, it might have:- (a) received any compensation (except in connection with the preparation of this Report) from the subject company in the past twelve months; (b) managed or co-managed public offering of securities for the subject company in the past twelve months; (c) received any compensation for investment banking or merchant banking or brokerage services from the subject company in the past twelve months; (d) received any compensation for products or services other than investment banking or merchant banking or brokerage services from the subject company in the past twelve months; (e) engaged in market making activity for the subject company.
- 5paisa and its associates collectively do not own (in their proprietary position) 1% or more of the equity securities of the subject company/ies mentioned in the report as of the last day of the month preceding the publication of the research report.
- The Research Analyst/s engaged in preparation of this Report or his/her relative (a) does not have any financial interests in the subject company/ies mentioned in this report; (b) does not own 1% or more of the equity securities of the subject company mentioned in the report as of the last day of the month preceding the publication of the research report; (c) does not have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report.
- The Research Analyst/s engaged in preparation of this Report:- (a) has not received any compensation from the subject company in the past twelve months; (b) has not managed or co-managed public offering of securities for the subject company in the past twelve months; (c) has not received any compensation for investment banking or merchant banking or brokerage services from the subject company in the past twelve months; (d) has not received any compensation for products or services other than investment banking or merchant banking or brokerage services from the subject company in the past twelve months; (e) has not received any compensation or other benefits from the subject company or third party in connection with the research report; (f) has not served as an officer, director or employee of the subject company; (g) is not engaged in market making activity for the subject company.
We submit that no material disciplinary action has been taken on 5paisa by any regulatory authority impacting Equity Research Analysis.
A graph of daily closing prices of securities is available at NSE India, BSE India and Economictimes.
(Choose a company from the list on the browser and select the “three years” period in the price chart).
5paisa Capital Limited (Formerly “IIFL Capital Limited”),
CIN No.: U67190MH2007PLC289249,
Regd. Office and Corporate Office – IIFL House, Sun Infotech Park, Road No. 16V, Plot No. B-23, MIDC, Thane Industrial Area, Wagle Estate, Thane – 400604
Tel: (91-22) 25806650. Fax: (91-22) 25806654 E-mail: email@example.com
Website: www.5paisa.com, Refer www.indiainfoline.com for detail of Associates of 5paisa Capital Limited.
SEBI Regn. No.: INZ000010231, NSE TM CODE: 14300, BSE CM ID: 6363, SEBI RA Regn.: INH000004680, AMFI ARN NO: 104096