iThe current values are delayed, open demat account for live values.
Nifty Metal Performance
- Low 5358.35
- High 5522.2
- Previous Close5,497.85
- Dividend Yeild4.86%
Day Open Price
Nifty Metal chart
Color code for Stocks Performance
- 5% and above
- 5% to 2%
- 2% to 0.5%
- 0.5% to -0.5%
- -0.5% to -2%
- -2% to -5%
- -5% and below
|Company||Market Cap||Market Price||Volume||Sector|
|Hindalco Industries Ltd||₹89618 Cr||
|7059806||Non Ferrous Metals|
|Vedanta Ltd||₹100866 Cr||
|9810364||Mining & Mineral products|
|Tata Steel Ltd||₹128054 Cr||
|Steel Authority of India Ltd||₹35444 Cr||
|National Aluminium Company Ltd||₹14212 Cr||
|13677433||Non Ferrous Metals|
Nifty Metal Sector Performance
|Sector Name||Percentage Change|
|Sector Name||Percentage Change|
|Diamond, Gems and Jewellery||-2.69|
|IT - Hardware||-2.31|
Nifty Metal is created to reflect the performance and behavior of the Metals industry, including Mining. Nifty Metal contains 15 stocks listed under the NSE or National Stock Exchange.
It gets computed through the free float market capitalization procedure, and the level of this index also reflects the overall free float market value of the stocks. These stocks are present within the index relative to a specific base market capitalization value.
The Nifty Metal index can be utilized for countless, such as structured products, ETFs, launching index funds, and benchmarking fund portfolios.
Nifty Metal Scrip Selection Criteria
●Under this section, you will come across the selection criteria for the Nifty Metal:
● All companies must create a part of the NIFTY 500 during review time. When the number of stocks representing a specific section in the NIFTY 500 goes below 10, the deficit amounts of stocks get chosen through the universe of stocks. All these stocks fall under 800 based on the daily full market capitalization and daily turns according to the past 6-month data for NIFTY 500’s index rebalancing.
● All business needs to create a part of the Metal industry.
● The trading frequency of all the businesses should be around 90% during the last 6 months.
● All companies must carry a listing history for the past 6 months. Businesses with an IPO will become eligible for inclusion within the index. This will only occur when the companies get to fulfill all the eligibility of the index within 3-months-time rather than 6 months.
● The last selection of the business will be made according to the free-float market capitalization.
● The weight of every stock within the index gets calculated according to their free-float market capitalization so that not a single stock is over 33%. The weightage of the best 3 stocks is not over 62% during the rebalancing time.
How can people purchase the Nifty Metal share?
In short, yes, you can. To purchase Nifty Metal shares, you need to look for a reliable and trusted brokerage firm. Make sure that the brokerage firm you choose is registered, and you can easily place your orders to purchase the Nifty Market Share. But make sure you do proper research before choosing a brokerage firm of your choice.
What’s the market cap for the Nifty Market share?
The market cap or market capitalization determines when you multiply the existing market price of a business’s shares by the overall number of outstanding shares. According to December 7th, 2022, Nifty Metal’s market cap is INR 0.00.
What exactly is the share price of Nifty Metal shares?
The volatile and the business share prices keep changing according to all the market conditions. According to December 7th, 2022, the closing price for the Nifty Metal share was INR 6709.30
How to find a good brokerage firm to purchase Nifty Metal shares?
When you have decided to purchase some Nifty Metal shares, finding the right brokerage company is what you should do. The best way to find one is by doing a good amount of research, taking up recommendations, checking the reviews, and checking whether or not the company is registered.
By following all these steps, it will become easier for you to find the best brokerage firm. Otherwise, you can also speak with an expert. He/she can provide you with information on how to purchase these shares and which are the best companies to purchase from.
How many stocks are available under Nifty Metal?
Nifty Metal has a total of 15 stocks under its belt. You will find all these stocks listed under the National Stocks Exchange.