Divis Labs Q4 Results 2022: Net Profit at Rs.89464 lakhs for Q4FY22
On 23rd May 2022, Divis Labs announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- Divis Labs reported a profit before tax of Rs.107574 lakhs for Q4FY22 from Rs.66949 lakhs in Q4FY21, a growth of 60.68%
- The company's revenue from operations rose 40.83% to Rs.251844 lakhs in the quarter under review from Rs.178819 lakhs in the same quarter last fiscal.
- Divis Labs reported a net profit of Rs.89464 lakhs from Rs.50202 lakhs in Q4FY21, a growth by 78.20%
- The company reported a profit before tax at Rs.368350 lakhs for FY2022 from Rs.266604 lakhs in FY2021, with a growth of 38.16%
- The company's revenue from operations rose by 28.55% to Rs.895983 lakhs for the year from Rs.696940 lakhs in FY2022.
- Divis Labs reported a Net profit of Rs.296045 lakhs with a growth of 49.19% YoY.
During the year 2021-22, the Company has capitalized Assets valuing Rs.93456 lakhs. Capital Work-in-Progress as of the year-end amounted to Rs.46993 lakhs.
Top 3 Things to Know about Divis Labs:
- Divis Labs has been a global leader in more than 10 Generic APIs, supplying 100-1000 tonnes every year to customers in more than 95 nations across the globe.
- Divis Labs is one of the top ten custom manufacturers of API in pharma
- Divis is one of the selected nutraceutical ingredients manufacturers that offers a complete range of carotenoids at a very competitive offering for food and dietary supplements all over the world.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs.30 per share of the face value of Rs.2 each i.e., 1500% for the financial year 2021-22.
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||7056.20||-13.7 (-0.19%)|
|CAC 40||7184.82||-29.08 (-0.4%)|
|Dow Jones||33963.84||-106.58 (-0.31%)|
|FTSE 100||7683.91||5.29 (0.07%)|
|Hang Seng||18078.69||432.91 (2.45%)|
|US Tech 100||13216.81||-47.17 (-0.36%)|
|Nikkei 225||32402.41||-168.62 (-0.52%)|
|S&P 500||4320.06||-9.94 (-0.23%)|
|Gift Nifty||19642.50||12.5 (0.06%)|
|Shanghai Composite||3132.43||47.73 (1.55%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||16344.48||27.81 (0.17%)|
|US 30||33976.00||-73.1 (-0.21%)|
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
The ₹1,201 crore IPO of Sai Silks (Kalamandir) Ltd, consisted of a combination of fresh issue and offer for sale. The fresh issue was to the tune of ₹600 crore while the offer for sale (OFS) was worth ₹601 crore.
- Sep 22, 2023
The ₹730 crore IPO of SignatureGlobal India Ltd, consisted of a combination of fresh issue and offer for sale. The fresh issue was to the tune of ₹603 crore while the offer for sale (OFS) was worth ₹127 crore.
- Sep 22, 2023
Zaggle Prepaid Ocean Services Ltd had a literally flat listing on 22nd September 2023, listing exactly at the IPO price and then trending lower from the listing price. The closing price on 22nd September 2023 was not just below the IPO price, but also below the listing price of the day.
- Sep 22, 2023