Divis Labs Q4 Results 2022: Net Profit at Rs.89464 lakhs for Q4FY22
On 23rd May 2022, Divis Labs announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- Divis Labs reported a profit before tax of Rs.107574 lakhs for Q4FY22 from Rs.66949 lakhs in Q4FY21, a growth of 60.68%
- The company's revenue from operations rose 40.83% to Rs.251844 lakhs in the quarter under review from Rs.178819 lakhs in the same quarter last fiscal.
- Divis Labs reported a net profit of Rs.89464 lakhs from Rs.50202 lakhs in Q4FY21, a growth by 78.20%
- The company reported a profit before tax at Rs.368350 lakhs for FY2022 from Rs.266604 lakhs in FY2021, with a growth of 38.16%
- The company's revenue from operations rose by 28.55% to Rs.895983 lakhs for the year from Rs.696940 lakhs in FY2022.
- Divis Labs reported a Net profit of Rs.296045 lakhs with a growth of 49.19% YoY.
During the year 2021-22, the Company has capitalized Assets valuing Rs.93456 lakhs. Capital Work-in-Progress as of the year-end amounted to Rs.46993 lakhs.
Top 3 Things to Know about Divis Labs:
- Divis Labs has been a global leader in more than 10 Generic APIs, supplying 100-1000 tonnes every year to customers in more than 95 nations across the globe.
- Divis Labs is one of the top ten custom manufacturers of API in pharma
- Divis is one of the selected nutraceutical ingredients manufacturers that offers a complete range of carotenoids at a very competitive offering for food and dietary supplements all over the world.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs.30 per share of the face value of Rs.2 each i.e., 1500% for the financial year 2021-22.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: