Fusion Micro Finance IPO: How to check the allotment status
The Rs.1,104 crore IPO of Fusion Micro Finance Ltd, consisted of a fresh issue of shares of Rs600 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of Rs504 crore. The issue was overall subscribed 2.95 times, with the maximum subscription coming from the QIB segment. While the HNI / NII segment got just about subscribed, the retail portion got undersubscribed. Most of the QIB subscriptions came in on the last day of the IPO, which is the norm. The price band for the IPO was Rs350 to Rs368, and looking at the response, it remains to be seen if the price would be discovered at the upper band or between the upper band and the lower band.
The basis of allotment will be finalized late on Thursday, 10th November 2022. The demat credits are expected to happen on 14th November 2022 while the listing of the stock on the NSE and the BSE will happen on 15th November 2022. In between 08th November happens to be a trading and banking holiday, so the basis of allotment is back by a day. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime India Private Limited. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Fusion Micro Finance Ltd on BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below:
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
• Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
• Under Issue Name – Select Fusion Micro Finance Ltd from the drop down box
• Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledgement slip
• Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
• Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
• Finally click on the Search Button
In the past, while checking the allotment status on the BSE website, it was necessary to input the PAN number and the application Number. However, now BSE has modified the requirements and it is sufficient if you enter any one of these parameters.
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of Fusion Micro Finance Ltd allotted into your demat account.
Checking the allotment status of Fusion Micro Finance Ltd on Link Intime India Private Limited (Registrar to the IPO)
Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Fusion Micro Finance Ltd from the drop down box. In the case of Fusion Micro Finance Ltd, data access will be allowed late on 10th of November or by middle of 11th of November.
• There are 3 options available to you. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN, Application Number or DPID-Client ID combination. You can select any one options that is preferred and provide the details accordingly.
• If you opt for the PAN Number access, then enter the 10 character income tax permanent account number (PAN). This is an alphanumeric code available either on your PAN card or on top of your income tax return.
• The second option is to use the Application Number that you used while making an application for the IPO. The application number is available on the acknowledgement provided to you and you can use that as one of the options to access allotment status.
• The third option is to use the DPID-Client ID combination. Remember that here you have to enter the DP id and the demat client id together as one single string. This DPID / Client ID combination is a numeric figure for CDSL demat accounts while it is an alphanumeric string for NSDL demat accounts. This number would be available in your demat statement or you can also get it online from your online trading account or trading app downloaded on the mobile smart phone.
• Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares of Fusion Micro Finance Ltd allotted will be displayed on the screen in front of you.
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.
Movement of the Day: Rationale Behind HAL Stock Surge: The recent spike in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) stock can be attributed to the Defence Acquisition Council's (DAC) approval for the acquisition of Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) and Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Mk 1A.
- Dec 04, 2023Read More
"India, a land of opportunities, boasts one of the world's most popular stock markets. Within its dynamic landscape, the stock market presents significant potential for wealth accumulation for those who navigate it skillfully. Yet, it's essential to acknowledge the inherent risks; only a select group of accomplished traders consistently achieve profits.
- Dec 04, 2023Read More