NMDC Q4 Results 2022: Net profit declined by 35.91% for Q4FY22
On 26th May 2022, NMDC announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- The company's revenue dropped by 2.12% to Rs.6702.24 crores in the quarter under review from Rs.6847.57 crores in the same quarter last fiscal.
- The company's total income rose 1.47% to Rs.7034.93 crores in the quarter under review from Rs.6932.75 crores in the same quarter last fiscal
- NMDC reported a net profit of Rs.1817.45 crores from Rs.2835.82 crores in Q4FY21, a drop by 35.91%
- The company's revenue rose 68.39% to Rs.25881.73 crores in FY22 from Rs.15370.06 crores in FY21.
- The company's total income rose 69.19% to Rs.26600.25 crores in FY22 from Rs.15721.66 crores in FY21
- NMDC reported a net profit of Rs.9379.6 crores from Rs.6277.01 crores in Q4FY21, a growth of 49.42%
- The Iron ore segment reported quarterly revenue at Rs.6672.09 crore with a drop by 1.98% YoY and for FY22 it reported revenue at Rs.25629.72 crore with a growth of 68.24%.
-The Other segment reported quarterly revenue at Rs.113.21 crore with growth of 180.8% YoY and for FY22 it reported revenue at Rs.335.07 crore with a growth of 145.7%.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: