eMudhra IPO - How to Check Allotment Status
eMudhra IPO consists entirely of a ₹251.79 crore offer for sale (OFS). You can check your allotment status for eMudhra IPO online if you have applied for the IPO.
You can either check your IPO allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of eMudhra IPO on the BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
1) Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
2) Under Issue Name – Select eMudhra from the drop-down box
3) Enter the Application Number precisely as in the acknowledge slip
4) Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
5) Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
6) Finally click on the Search Button
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing you about the number of shares of eMudhra allotted to you.
Here are some steps to check the allotment status of eMudhra IPO on Link Intime (Registrar to IPO)
1. Visit website: https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
2. Here you'll see the dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select eMudhra from the drop-down box.
3. There are 3 options. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN, Application Number, or DPID-Client ID combination. Select the appropriate option you want to use and enter the details (PAN / Application Number / DPID-Client ID)
4. Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with the number of shares of eMudhra allotted will be displayed on the screen.
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins