Ethos IPO - How to Check Allotment Status
Ethos Limited IPO consists entirely of a ₹97.29 crore offer for sale (OFS). You can check your allotment status for Ethos IPO online if you have applied for the IPO.
You can either check your IPO allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, KFin Technologies. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Ethos Limited IPO on the BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
1) Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
2) Under Issue Name – Select Ethos Limited from the drop-down box
3) Enter the Application Number precisely as in the acknowledge slip
4) Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
5) Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
6) Finally click on the Search Button
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing you about the number of shares of Ethos Limited allotted to you.
Checking the allotment status of Ethos Limited IPO on KFin Technologies (Registrar to IPO)
1) Login at the direct KFin technologies website - https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx
2) Select the IPO from the drop-down- Ethos Limited
3) Now select application number/DPID/Client ID/PAN
4) Enter the application number followed by Captcha code
5) Now Click on the 'Submit' option and your IPO application status will become available on your computer monitor or Smartphone screen.
The IPO status with the number of shares of Ethos Limited allotted will be displayed on the screen.
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins