|Infosys||IT - Software||Equity||22.49%|
|TCS||IT - Software||Equity||10.82%|
|HCL Technologies||IT - Software||Equity||8.29%|
|LTIMindtree||IT - Software||Equity||5.46%|
|Cyient||IT - Software||Equity||4.63%|
|Coforge||IT - Software||Equity||3.09%|
|Tech Mahindra||IT - Software||Equity||2.94%|
|Rategain Travel||IT - Software||Equity||2.33%|
|Sonata Software||IT - Software||Equity||2.24%|
|Wipro||IT - Software||Equity||2.05%|
|Birlasoft Ltd||IT - Software||Equity||1.89%|
|Zomato Ltd||E-Commerce/App based Aggregator||Equity||1.81%|
|CMS Info Systems||Miscellaneous||Equity||1.74%|
|Persistent Sys||IT - Software||Equity||1.52%|
|FSN E-Commerce||E-Commerce/App based Aggregator||Equity||1.26%|
|One 97||E-Commerce/App based Aggregator||Equity||1.22%|
|Latent View||IT - Software||Equity||1.19%|
|Tanla Platforms||IT - Software||Equity||1.08%|
|KPIT Technologi.||IT - Software||Equity||0.76%|
|Firstsour.Solu.||IT - Software||Equity||0.64%|
|Indiamart Inter.||E-Commerce/App based Aggregator||Equity||0.62%|
|C.E. Info System||IT - Software||Equity||0.46%|
|Bharti Airtel PP||Telecomm-Service||Equity||0.31%|
|Netweb Technolog||IT - Software||Equity||0.2%|
|Cash & Others||-0.24%|
|Exit Load||For redemption / switch-out of units on or before 30 days from the date of allotment: 1% of applicable NAV. For redemption / switch-out of units after 30 days from the date of allotment: : Nil|
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Digital India fund is an open-ended multi-sectoral equity scheme launched on January 15, 2000. The plan behind the formulation of this fund was the imperative need for long-term capital growth through a portfolio of 100% equity investments made specifically in technology and technology-enabled or dependent companies.
Mr. Kunal Sangoi is managing this fund. It is benchmarked against S&P BSE Teck Total Return Index. The top 3 sectors under this policy constitute around 93.58% of the assets.
Pros and Cons
|The expense ratio in this fund is lower than most other mutual funds.||The fund comes with a very high risk.|
|This fund is among the most bought funds within the category.|
|The fund has shown very high returns for both 3Y and 5Y.|
How to Invest in Aditya Birla Sun Digital India fund?
Before investing in Aditya Birla Sun Life Digital India Fund, an investor should look out for the following parameters:
They should compare returns on the basis of the method of investment, either lump sum or SIP. The SIP rate of return is calculated by comparing the extended internal rate of returns by the fund, whereas the Lumpsum return is calculated by checking the general annualised return of the funds.
The fund’s returns must always be compared with the risks undertaken by investing in that fund. No matter how lucrative a fund may appear owing to the high profits promised by it, if the risk factor does not justify investing in it, then the investor should pass, keeping in mind the unpredictability of the stock market.
What is the Expense Ratio?
The fund where the investment is made charges an amount as that fund’s expense ratio from the investors in order to manage and oversee the fund on their behalf.
Who should invest in Aditya Birla Sun Digital India fund?
For making an investment in the Aditya Birla Sun Digital India Fund, investors need to be aware of its portfolio. The portfolio of this fund would reveal the fund’s exposure to various industries, the significant stocks that make up the majority of the fund’s holdings, and the degree of ‘overlap’ that might exist if you hold multiple funds concurrently.
This type of fund is the most appropriate one if an investor wishes to specialise in investing only in technology-related stocks, securities, and assets. Such is the specialty of this fund, which enables technology-interested investors to pursue their preferences.
Investing in this fund will require the prospective investors to possess unique insight and prowess into the specific areas of the investment, namely, technology. Additionally, the investor will need to have the inclination and capacity to monitor the prospects closely. Thus, there is a rigid nature to its portfolio, and investors are asked to be well-versed in it.
● The Aditya Birla Sun Digital India Fund has stock holdings in the best technology-related industries in the market. It has shares in Infosys Ltd (25.5%), Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (10.5%), HCL Technologies Ltd (8.9%), Tech Mahindra Ltd (8%), and LTIM Ltd (6.6%).
● The record of returns of this fund has impressed many. The annualised trailing returns over different time periods are -10.70% (1yr), 28.9% (3yr), 21.5% (5yr), and 21.6% (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: -10.8% (1yr), 21.8% (3yr), and 17.10% (5yr), respectively.
● According to Treynor’s ratio, this fund shows better risk-adjusted returns of 27.32 in the fund versus 26.18 as its category average. So, there is much security to it, and puts the investors’ worries to rest.
● The fund makes it efficient and profitable for investing in the rapidly growing technological and tech-derivative industries. These developing sectors are bound to produce many profits for the investor.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- ICICI Pru Infrastructure Fund – Direct Growth
33.1%Fund Size - 3,345
42.3%Fund Size - 3,345
23.7%Fund Size - 3,345
- Franklin Build India Fund – Direct Growth
37.7%Fund Size - 1,558
37%Fund Size - 1,558
22.4%Fund Size - 1,558
- LIC MF Infrastructure Fund – Direct Growth
30.8%Fund Size - 130
31.7%Fund Size - 130
20.6%Fund Size - 130
- Franklin India Opportunities Fund – Direct Growth
38.7%Fund Size - 1,489
26.5%Fund Size - 1,489
20.6%Fund Size - 1,489
- ICICI Pru Technology Fund – Direct Growth
13.1%Fund Size - 10,868
23.1%Fund Size - 10,868
24.1%Fund Size - 10,868
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth ?
How to redeem Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth holding ?
What is the minimum sip amount of Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top sectors Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth has invested in?
- IT-Software - 68.73%
- Telecom-Services - 7.37%
- Others - 5.49%
- IT-Services - 4.52%
- Debt - 3.34%
Can I make investments in both the SIP and Lump Sum schemes of Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth?
How much returns have Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth generated ?
What is the expense ratio of Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top stock holdings of Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select Aditya Birla SL Digital India Fund – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.