|Infosys||IT - Software||Equity||3.41%|
|Tube Investments||Auto Ancillaries||Equity||2.72%|
|P I Industries||Agro Chemicals||Equity||2.16%|
|LTIMindtree||IT - Software||Equity||1.96%|
|Indraprastha Gas||Gas Distribution||Equity||1.93%|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks||Equity||1.88%|
|M & M||Automobile||Equity||1.78%|
|Motherson Wiring||Auto Ancillaries||Equity||1.68%|
|Dixon Technolog.||Consumer Durables||Equity||1.63%|
|J K Cements||Cement||Equity||1.58%|
|NTPC||Power Generation & Distribution||Equity||1.37%|
|Sona BLW Precis.||Auto Ancillaries||Equity||1.36%|
|United Spirits||Alcoholic Beverages||Equity||1.28%|
|Uno Minda||Auto Ancillaries||Equity||1.22%|
|Persistent Sys||IT - Software||Equity||1.09%|
|Interglobe Aviat||Air Transport Service||Equity||1.03%|
|TVS Motor Co.||Automobile||Equity||0.97%|
|K E C Intl.||Capital Goods - Electrical Equipment||Equity||0.92%|
|Coforge||IT - Software||Equity||0.76%|
|Page Industries||Readymade Garments/ Apparells||Equity||0.75%|
|Blue Star||Consumer Durables||Equity||0.75%|
|Triveni Turbine||Capital Goods - Electrical Equipment||Equity||0.67%|
|Gujarat Gas||Gas Distribution||Equity||0.63%|
|Info Edg.(India)||E-Commerce/App based Aggregator||Equity||0.51%|
|A B B||Capital Goods - Electrical Equipment||Equity||0.5%|
|Happiest Minds||IT - Software||Equity||0.46%|
|C D S L||Miscellaneous||Equity||0.45%|
|Sumitomo Chemi.||Agro Chemicals||Equity||0.02%|
|Aerospace & Defense||2.28%|
|Cement & Cement Products||1.58%|
|Cash & Others||-0.3%|
|Exit Load||For Exits within 90 days from date of allotment of units : 0.50%. For Exits beyond 90 days from date of allotment of units : Nil|
PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund Direct-Growth is a scheme of PGIM India Mutual Fund’s Equity mutual fund. It was launched on February 11, 2015, and is handled by Aniruddha Naha, Bhupesh Kalyani, A. Ananda Padmanabhan, and Rahul Jagwani.
The PGIM Flexi Cap Fund is a flexible equity fund that invests in a mix of large, mid and small-cap stocks. The fund has a domestic equity allocation of 91.49%, with 40.82% invested in large-cap companies, 14.24% in mid-cap stocks, and 12.39% in small-cap stocks. The fund has 0.15% in Debt, of which 0.15% is invested in Government securities.
The investment objective of the scheme is to create income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in an actively managed, diversified portfolio of equities and equity-related securities, including derivatives.
Pros & Cons
|Low expense ratio.||Not suitable for short term investment.|
|Generates consistent returns.|
|5 year returns in the top 25% of the category.|
How to invest in PGIM Flexi Cap Fund?
5paisa simplifies the process of investing in the SBI Corporate Bond Fund. with documentation no longer required. Simply follow the instructions outlined below:
● Visit 5paisa’s official website
● Click on ‘Open Demat Account.’ Enter your mobile number, PAN, Aadhar, and email address. After this, take a selfie and sign the E Sign form.
● Wait for the account information to come to your registered email address. Check the details carefully and note it somewhere.
● Revisit 5paisa’s official website and click on ‘Login.’
● After logging in, look for ‘PGIM India Mutual Fund.’ Select the equity, debt, hybrid, or Fund of Funds scheme you want to invest in. Ensure to check the scheme returns, exit load, and minimum investment amount on the platform.
● Select ‘Start SIP’ or ‘One-Time.’ ‘One-Time’ investment is best suited for lump sum investment. Lump sum investment generally refers to any investment above INR 5,000. SIP refers to Systematic Investment ● Plan. SIP usually starts from INR 500 every month.
● Enter the investment details and transfer the money from your preferred investment mode (net banking, debit/ credit card, UPI, etc.) After investing, verify the investment status in the order book.
● It is wise to know that PGIM India Mutual Fund usually credits the mutual fund units within three (3) business days from the date of investment. So, you can redeem or switch units only after 3 days.
What is the expense ratio of the PGIM Flexi Cap Fund?
The expense ratio is the annual cost charged by the mutual fund company to handle your money for the term of the agreement. Calculated as a proportion of the fund’s AUM, the Expense Ratio decreases the performance of each unit. If you want to keep a larger amount of your returns, choose a fund with a low-cost ratio.
Who should invest in the PGIM Flexi Cap Fund?
● Those wishing to put their money down for at least 3 to 4 years and hoping for a healthy return on their investment can look forward to investing in PGIM Flexi Cap Fund. In the same breath, these investors need to ensure that they are prepared for the chance that their assets would sustain modest losses.
● If you have a low-risk tolerance, this fund may not be suitable for you as it invests primarily in equity and equity-related securities.
What are the benefits of investing in the PGIM Flexi Cap Fund?
Some benefits of investing in the PGIM Flexi Cap Fund include:
The fund invests in a mix of large, mid and small-cap stocks, providing diversification and reducing the risk associated with investing in a single stock.
The fund’s flexible investment approach allows the fund manager to invest in a wide range of stocks, including those from different sectors and market capitalizations, based on market conditions and the fund’s investment objectives.
● Long-term growth potential
Equity investments have the potential to provide higher returns over the long term compared to fixed-income investments.
With over 16 years of experience in the financial services industry, Mr. Vinay Paharia commenced his career at Global Stockbroking Pvt. Ltd. as an equity research analyst and is currently working at Union Management Co. Pvt. Ltd. as its Chief Investment Officer. Academically, Mr. Vinay Paharia has an MMS degree in Finance from Welingkar Institute of Management and holds a CFA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of India. Mr. Paharia’s vast experience has given him a deep understanding of the mutual funds market. He currently manages more than nine Union Mutual Fund schemes with an aggregated AuM of Rs. 1,793 crores.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
23%Fund Size - 11,940
25.2%Fund Size - 11,940
19.2%Fund Size - 11,940
- Union Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
22.1%Fund Size - 1,621
22.3%Fund Size - 1,621
19.4%Fund Size - 1,621
- HSBC Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
24.3%Fund Size - 3,504
20.6%Fund Size - 3,504
16.8%Fund Size - 3,504
- Canara Robeco Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
17.1%Fund Size - 10,083
19%Fund Size - 10,083
18.4%Fund Size - 10,083
- SBI Flexi Cap Fund – Direct Growth
17.4%Fund Size - 17,569
18.6%Fund Size - 17,569
16.5%Fund Size - 17,569
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth ?
How to redeem PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth holding ?
What is the minimum sip amount of PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth?
What are the top sectors PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth has invested in?
- Banks - 21.01%
- Finance - 9.33%
- IT-Software - 8.66%
- Petroleum Products - 7.3%
- Auto Components - 7.16%
Can I make investments in both the SIP and Lump Sum schemes of PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth?
How much returns have PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth generated ?
What is the expense ratio of PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth ?
What is the AUM of PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth?
What are the top stock holdings of PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund – Dir Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.