Tata Elxsi Q4 Results Update
On 20th April 2022, Tata Elxsi announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
Q4FY22 Performance updates:
- For Q4FY22, the company reported revenue of Rs.681.7 Crore with a growth of 7.3% q-o-q and 31.5y-o-y.
- Constant currency revenue growth is 7.4%.
- The company’s EBITDA for the quarter is Rs.221.2 Crore with a growth of 31.7% y-o-y.
- EBITDA margin for the quarter is at 32.5%
- PBT for the quarter is Rs.220.3 Crore with a growth of 36.2% y-o-y.
- PAT for the quarter is Rs. 160 Crore with a growth of 38.9% y-o-y.
- For Q4FY22, the company reported an EPS of 25.69 with a growth of 6% q-o-q and 38.9% y-o-y.
- The closing headcount is 9376.
- Net additions for the quarter are 343.
- LTM attrition is 20.8%
- Embedded Product Design (EPD), the company’s largest division, grew by 7.5% QoQ
- Industrial Design and Visualization (IDV) grew by 8.0% QoQ
FY22 Annual Performance:
- Tata Elxsi reported revenue of Rs.2470.8 Crore with a growth of 35.3%
- Constant currency revenue growth is 34.3%
- The company reported the highest-ever incremental revenue addition in the year.
- The company’s EBITDA for FY22 is Rs.765.7 Crore with a growth of 46.6% y-o-y.
- The EBITDA margin is at 31%
- PBT reported is Rs.745.5 Crore with a growth of 45.6% y-o-y.
- PAT is Rs.549.7 Crore with a growth of 49.3% y-o-y.
- For FY2022, Tata Elxsi reported an EPS at 88.26 with a growth of 49.3%.
- The closing headcount for the year is 9376 employees.
- Net addition for the year is 2014
- LTM attrition is 20.8%.
- Embedded Product Design (EPD), the company’s largest division, grew by 35.7% YoY
- Industrial Design and Visualization (IDV) grew by 36.0% YoY
Geographical market growth:
- For Q4FY22, the revenue from geographical presence in the European market grew by 3.65% on a q-o-q basis and declined by 0.58% on a y-o-y basis. For FY22, the revenue declined by 7.47%.
- For Q4FY22, the revenue from the geographical presence in the American market declined by 2.6% on a q-o-q basis and grew by 2.7% on a y-o-y basis. For FY22, the revenue grew by 14.76%.
- In Q4FY22, the revenue from the rest of the world grew by 1.21% on a q-o-q basis and dropped by 25.89% on a y-o-y basis. For FY22, the revenue declined by 38.84%.
- For Q4FY22, the revenue from the geographical presence in India dropped by 1.19% on a q-o-q basis and grew by 13.79% on a y-o-y basis. For FY22, the revenue grew by 19.54%.
Revenue by Industry:
- The constant currency revenue from Transportation grew by 8.3% q-o-q and 38.% y-o-y for Q4FY22 and for FY2022 it grew by 29.4%.
- The constant currency revenue from Media and Communications grew by 7.2% q-o-q and 31.6% y-o-y for Q4FY22 and for FY2022 it grew by 30.6%.
- The constant currency revenue from Healthcare and Medical devices grew by 6.8% q-o-q and 62.4% y-o-y for Q4FY22 and for FY2022 it grew by 71.4%.
Growth in Services:
- The constant currency revenue from EPD segment grew by 7.6% q-o-q and 38.4% y-o-y for Q4FY22 and for FY2022 it grew by 34.7%.
- The constant currency revenue from IDV segment grew by 8.7% q-o-q and declined by 10.1% y-o-y for Q4FY22 and for FY2022 it grew by 34.9%.
- The constant currency revenue from SIS segment declined by 3.8% q-o-q and 2.7% y-o-y for Q4FY22 and for FY2022 it grew by 17.8%.
- Design Digital deal wins leveraging Tata Elxsi video platform and IP for a Middle East broadcasting leader.
- A North American Healthcare platform provider selected Tata Elxsi for providing cloud engineering services.
- Tata Elxsi was selected by a leading German Tier 1 supplier for establishing an Offshore Development Center for Autonomous Driving and ADAS technologies.
- Tata Elxsi wins a multi-year multi-million USD deal for EV system development from a global automotive leader.
- Tata Elxsi was selected to establish and set up a Virtual Reality Innovation Center by a leading European commercial vehicle manufacturer.
“This has been the strongest year of growth in the company’s history and an all-round performance across business units, industries, and geographies. We continue to execute strongly on our growth aspirations with over 7.4% QoQ CC revenue growth and 10% QoQ PBT growth in Q4 FY22.” said Manoj Raghavan, MD, and CEO of Tata Elxsi.
The board of directors has recommended a final dividend of 425% (Rs. 42.50 per equity share of par value of Rs. 10 each) for the financial year ending March 31, 2022.
On Thursday, Tata Elxsi’s shares went up by 1.83%.
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||7073.20||-14.1 (-0.2%)|
|CAC 40||7344.67||41.22 (0.56%)|
|Dow Jones||36245.50||294.61 (0.82%)|
|FTSE 100||7537.28||72.65 (0.97%)|
|Hang Seng||16855.83||-168.79 (-0.99%)|
|US Tech 100||14298.26||118.3 (0.83%)|
|Nikkei 225||33431.51||-55.38 (-0.17%)|
|S&P 500||4594.63||26.83 (0.59%)|
|Gift Nifty||20490.00||160.5 (0.79%)|
|Shanghai Composite||3031.64||1.97 (0.07%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||17438.35||4.5 (0.03%)|
|US 30||36261.00||317.9 (0.88%)|
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Strong listing for Flair Writing Products IPO, then hits lower circuit
- Dec 02, 2023Read More
Escorts Kubota Ltd. witnessed a 4% increase in its total dispatches to dealerships, reaching 8,258 units, reflecting a 3.7% YoY growth. The rise in total dispatches to dealerships for Escorts Kubota Ltd.
- Dec 01, 2023Read More
In a transformative move to enhance local smartphone manufacturing, Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd. has inaugurated a smartphone manufacturing plant in Noida.
- Dec 01, 2023Read More