|Equitas Sma. Fin||Banks||Equity||2.41%|
|Birlasoft Ltd||IT - Software||Equity||2.22%|
|Crompton Gr. Con||Consumer Durables||Equity||2.19%|
|Karur Vysya Bank||Banks||Equity||2.02%|
|Team Lease Serv.||Miscellaneous||Equity||1.97%|
|CMS Info Systems||Miscellaneous||Equity||1.85%|
|I D F C||Finance||Equity||1.85%|
|Can Fin Homes||Finance||Equity||1.83%|
|Sansera Enginee.||Auto Ancillaries||Equity||1.75%|
|Mastek||IT - Software||Equity||1.71%|
|Genus Power||Consumer Durables||Equity||1.26%|
|CCL Products||Plantation & Plantation Products||Equity||1.25%|
|Cyient||IT - Software||Equity||1.19%|
|MPS||IT - Software||Equity||0.78%|
|Exit Load||10% of units If redeemed or switched out on or before 365 days from the date of allotment - Nil Remaining 90% of units if redeemed or switched out on or before 365 days from the date of allotment- 1.00% Nil - If redeemed or switched out on or after 365 days from the date of allotment|
The Investment Objective of the Scheme to generate capital appreciation by investing predominantly in Small Cap Stocks. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
Chirag Mehta - Commodities
Mr. Chirag Mehta completed his M.Com and MBA (Finance) from Mumbai University. Mr. Mehta has experience of over five years in the finance sector and relevant fields. Before working as a fund manager for Quantum, he worked as a coordinator with Electronic Data Systems (EDS) for Xerox.
Currently, Mr. Chirag Mehta manages the AUM of the Quantum Commodities fund.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- Quant Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth
40.1%Fund Size - 9,520
45%Fund Size - 9,520
33.8%Fund Size - 9,520
- Nippon India Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth
40.1%Fund Size - 37,319
41.8%Fund Size - 37,319
29.2%Fund Size - 37,319
- HDFC Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth
38%Fund Size - 23,183
37.4%Fund Size - 23,183
23.4%Fund Size - 23,183
- Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund – Direct Growth
43.8%Fund Size - 9,683
36.8%Fund Size - 9,683
23.8%Fund Size - 9,683
- ICICI Pru Smallcap Fund – Direct Growth
31.7%Fund Size - 6,002
34.8%Fund Size - 6,002
27.8%Fund Size - 6,002
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in Quantum Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for Quantum Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of Quantum Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of Quantum Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top stock holdings of Quantum Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
Can I make investments in both the SIP and Lump Sum schemes of Quantum Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
How much returns have Quantum Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth generated ?
How to redeem Quantum Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth holding ?
What is the minimum sip amount of Quantum Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in Quantum Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select Quantum Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.