|Net CA & Others||-||-||5.26%|
|N A B A R D||-||-||1.51%|
|I R F C||-||-||1.51%|
|C C I||-||-||0.27%|
|Non Convertable Debenture||33.45%|
|Net Curr Ass/Net Receivables||5.26%|
|Govt Securities / Sovereign||0.45%|
|Cash & Cash Equivalents||0.27%|
The Scheme seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. Disclaimer: There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realized.
Harshal Joshi - Fund Management - Associate Vice President
Mr Harshal Joshi is the Associate Vice President – Fund Management at IDFC Asset Management Company and has nine years of experience in the mutual fund industry. He has been associated with IDFC AMC since 2008 and previously worked with ICAP India Pvt Ltd. He manages 44 schemes for IDFC with an AUM of INR 35,520 Crores.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- UTI-Fixed Income Interval – Annual-Sr.I – Dir Growth
6.7%Fund Size - 21
5.7%Fund Size - 21
4.6%Fund Size - 21
- Nippon India Interval Fund-Annual-Sr.I-Dir Growth
7%Fund Size - 15
5%Fund Size - 15
5.8%Fund Size - 15
- Aditya Birla SL Interval Income-Qrtly-Sr.I-Dir Growth
7.2%Fund Size - 155
5%Fund Size - 155
5.3%Fund Size - 155
- Nippon India Interval Fund – Qrtly-Sr.II-Dir Growth
7.2%Fund Size - 47
4.9%Fund Size - 47
5.4%Fund Size - 47
- Nippon India Interval Fund – Qrtly-Sr.III-Dir Growth
7.3%Fund Size - 42
4.9%Fund Size - 42
5.1%Fund Size - 42
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in IDFC FTP – Sr.152 – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for IDFC FTP – Sr.152 – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the expense ratio of IDFC FTP – Sr.152 – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of IDFC FTP – Sr.152 – Direct Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in IDFC FTP – Sr.152 – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select IDFC FTP – Sr.152 – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.
What is the NAV of IDFC FTP – Sr.152 – Direct Growth ?
How to redeem IDFC FTP – Sr.152 – Direct Growth holding ?
What are the top stock holdings of IDFC FTP – Sr.152 – Direct Growth?
- TREPS - 45.53%
- TBILL-364D - 15.04%
- National Highway - 9.94%
- Power Fin.Corpn. - 9.34%
- L&T Finance - 9.04%