The objective of the Scheme is to generate income by investing in debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the date of the maturity of the Scheme. However, there can be no assurance that theinvestment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
With seventeen (17) years of experience in the debt market, Mr Puneet Pal is associated with PGIM India Mutual Fund as the Head – Fixed Income. He joined PGIM AMC in December 2017. Before joining PGIM AMC, Mr Pal was associated with BNP Paribas AMC as Head of Fixed Income, UTI AMC as Sr. Vice President and Fund Manager, Tata AMC as Fund Manager – Fixed Income, and UTI AMC as Fund Manager – Fixed Income. Mr Naha has pursued MBA in Finance from Symbiosis International University.
Mr Puneet Pal currently manages Flexi Cap Fund, Large Cap Fund, Short Duration Fund, Corporate Bond Fund, Dynamic Bond Fund, etc., at PGIM AMC.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- UTI-Fixed Income Interval – Annual-Sr.I – Dir Growth
6.7%Fund Size - 21
5.7%Fund Size - 21
4.6%Fund Size - 21
- Nippon India Interval Fund-Annual-Sr.I-Dir Growth
7.1%Fund Size - 15
5%Fund Size - 15
5.8%Fund Size - 15
- Aditya Birla SL Interval Income-Qrtly-Sr.I-Dir Growth
7.2%Fund Size - 155
5%Fund Size - 155
5.3%Fund Size - 155
- Nippon India Interval Fund – Qrtly-Sr.II-Dir Growth
7.2%Fund Size - 47
4.9%Fund Size - 47
5.4%Fund Size - 47
- Nippon India Interval Fund – Qrtly-Sr.III-Dir Growth
7.3%Fund Size - 42
4.9%Fund Size - 42
5.1%Fund Size - 42
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in PGIM India FDF – Sr.BA – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for PGIM India FDF – Sr.BA – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
How to redeem PGIM India FDF – Sr.BA – Direct Growth holding ?
What are the top stock holdings of PGIM India FDF – Sr.BA – Direct Growth?
- TREPS - 83.58%
- H D F C - 8.08%
- PGIM India Insta Cash Fund - Dir (G) - 5.1%
- Net CA & Others - 3.24%
Can I make investments in both the SIP and Lump Sum schemes of PGIM India FDF – Sr.BA – Direct Growth?
What is the NAV of PGIM India FDF – Sr.BA – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of PGIM India FDF – Sr.BA – Direct Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in PGIM India FDF – Sr.BA – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select PGIM India FDF – Sr.BA – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.