|Exit Load||For redemptions / switch outs (including SIP/STP) within 15 days from the date of allotment of units, irrepective of the amount of investment: 1% Nil - For redemption / switch outs after 15 days from the date of allotment.|
The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate consistent returns by investing in equity and equity related instruments of technology-centric companies. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized, as actual market movements may be at variance with anticipated trends.
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- ICICI Pru Infrastructure Fund – Direct Growth
33.6%Fund Size - 2,986
45.6%Fund Size - 2,986
21.1%Fund Size - 2,986
- Franklin Build India Fund – Direct Growth
31.3%Fund Size - 1,506
41.1%Fund Size - 1,506
19.3%Fund Size - 1,506
- LIC MF Infrastructure Fund – Direct Growth
24.9%Fund Size - 116
35.4%Fund Size - 116
18.7%Fund Size - 116
- Franklin India Opportunities Fund – Direct Growth
26.6%Fund Size - 1,177
29.5%Fund Size - 1,177
16.9%Fund Size - 1,177
- ICICI Pru Banking & Financial Services – Dir Growth
14%Fund Size - 6,740
27.9%Fund Size - 6,740
12.8%Fund Size - 6,740
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in Quant Teck Fund – Direct (IDCW) ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for Quant Teck Fund – Direct (IDCW) in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of Quant Teck Fund – Direct (IDCW) ?
What is the AUM of Quant Teck Fund – Direct (IDCW)?
How can I redeem my investments in Quant Teck Fund – Direct (IDCW)?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select Quant Teck Fund – Direct (IDCW) in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.