ICICI Bank Q1 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 6904 crores
On 23rd July 2022, ICICI Bank announced its quarterly results for the first quarter of FY2023.
Q1FY23 Key Highlights:
- ICICI’s Net Interest Income (NII) for the quarter grew by 21% to Rs. 13210 crore for Q1FY23 as against Rs. 10936 crores in Q1FY22. Net Interest Margin in Q1FY23 was at 4.01% from 3.89% in Q1FY22
- Total Deposits increased by 13% to Rs. 10.5 lakh crores for Q1FY23
- Gross NPAs were at 3.41% in Q1FY23 from 5.15% in Q1FY22
- Net NPAs as of June 30, 2022, improved to 0.7% against 0.76% as of June 30, 2021
- The bank reported its Operating profit at Rs. 10273 crores seeing a growth of 19% YoY.
- ICICI Bank reported its PAT at Rs. 6904 crores with a yearly growth of 49.5% YoY.
- The revenue from retail banking went up by 18.6% YoY with a revenue at Rs. 23388 crores.
- The wholesale banking revenue stood at Rs. 10869 crores with a decline of 14.7% YoY.
- The revenue from treasury segment stood at Rs. 18358 crores with a growth of 13.6% YoY.
- The Life Insurance segment revenue dropped by 2% YoY at Rs. 8997 crores.
- The other banking segments posted a revenue at Rs. 625 crores with a drop of 11.3% YoY.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins