iThe current values are delayed, open demat account for live values.
BSE Greenex Performance
- Low 4794.71
- High 4815.87
- Previous Close4,807.01
- Dividend Yeild0.99%
Day Open Price
Color code for Stocks Performance
- 5% and above
- 5% to 2%
- 2% to 0.5%
- 0.5% to -0.5%
- -0.5% to -2%
- -2% to -5%
- -5% and below
|Company||Market Cap||Market Price||Volume||Sector|
|Ambuja Cements Ltd||₹85571 Cr||
|Grasim Industries Ltd||₹113494 Cr||
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd||₹496746 Cr||
|Hindalco Industries Ltd||₹92843 Cr||
|199389||Non Ferrous Metals|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||₹624134 Cr||
BSE Greenex Sector Performance
|Sector Name||Percentage Change|
|Stock/ Commodity Brokers||0.3|
|Sector Name||Percentage Change|
|Diamond, Gems and Jewellery||-0.06|
|IT - Hardware||-0.77|
S&P BSE Greenex
S&P BASE Greenex is created to measure the performance of 25 “GREEN” organizations in terms of liquidity, market cap, and GHG [Greenhouse Gas] emissions. It consists of 25 businesses that follow all the energy-efficient practices within the S&P BSE 100 index.
S&P BSE Greenex gets calculated through the process of market cap weighted methodology. The maximum weight of all the constituents that fall under this index is 6% during the rebalancing process.
Companies from sectors such as cement, steel, and power have made it under the S&P BSE Greenex index list. Besides that, the Green index was created by BSE in collaboration with IIM- A or the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
The S&P BSE Greenex will enable all investors to track down companies that follow energy-efficient practices.
S&P BSE Greenex Scrip Selection Criteria
Under this section, you will find the eligibility criteria of the S&P BSE Greenex.
● The GHG or Greenhouse Gas emission numbers are offered by S&P Trucost Limited. This is the subsidiary of the S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC for the qualified universe. The stock of all the businesses in which Asia Index Private Limited cannot obtain GHG emission numerals will get excluded from the qualified universe.
● For the Greenhouse Emission Numbers, the average 6-month median annualized traded value and float market capitalization gets scaled between 0 to 100. This takes place under the standard Indian Industry Classification Structure section.
● The annualized traded value gets calculated by taking up the monthly medians of the regularly traded value of the 6 months. The annualization gets calculated by utilizing 250 trading within a year.
● For all those sectors with just one stock, 25 points will be assigned for the Greenhouse Gas emission numbers, 6-month median annualized traded value, and 6-month float market capitalization.
● All the stocks present under the index will be weighted according to their respective FMC, which will be subjected to the stock capping limit. The topping limit is 6% and gets applied in unification with the three-monthly share updates. All the stocks that go beyond the 6% covering limit among the updated share will be returned to 6% through the following share updates.
What are Greenhouse or GHG gasses?
The greenhouse gasses are gaseous constituents of the atmosphere, both anthropogenic and natural. They emit and absorb the radiation at a particular wavelength in the infrared radiation spectrum, which is emitted by the surface of the Earth. This causes the greenhouse effect.
Where can you purchase the stocks of S&P BSE Greenex companies?
If you want to buy the stocks of the S&P Greenex companies, you need to look for a good and registered brokerage firm online. By researching the internet, you will certainly come across some of the best brokerage firms.
Be sure to check all the brokerage platforms and look at the type of stocks they offer. After that, you can make the final decision. You can also speak with an expert to help you find the best brokerage firm to purchase the S&P BSE Greenex company shares.
What exactly is S&P BSE Greenex?
S&P BSE Greenex can measure the performance of all those companies which follows energy-efficient practices and falls under the S&P BSE 100 index. It can measure greenhouse gas emissions, liquidity, and market cap. It will also help all the investors to track down all those that follow energy-efficient practices.
How was S&P BSE Greenex created?
S&P BSE Greenex was developed by BSE in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
Why do stock weights get capped?
S&P BSE Greenex is the 3rd index to use stock-level covering. It increases the diversification and makes all the related items much more attractive for all the investors subjected to the statutory and regulatory diversification needs.