Exxaro Tiles IPO Allotment - How to check the allotment status?
The Rs.161.09 crore IPO of Exxaro Tiles, consisting of Rs.134.23 crore fresh issue and Rs26.86 crore OFS, was subscribed 22.58X overall at the close of bidding on 06 August. The basis of allotment will be finalized on 11 August. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
Allotment status of an IPO - What is it?
Allotment status means the number of shares allocated against number of shares applied for in an IPO. Allotment is categorised as:
IPO Allotted: when full shares allotted against applied.
IPO Partly/ partially allotted: This means less number of shares allotted against applied.
IPO Non- Allotment: No shares allotted.
What could be the reason for non-allotment are?
• The issue price is more i.e. higher than the bid price
• The application was not selected in the lottery process
• Error in some of the details like pan card number, Demat Account number
• More than one application has been submitted via the same pan card number
Also Read: How to increase the chances of IPO allotment
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Exxaro Tiles IPO on BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow -
• Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
• Under Issue Name – Select Exxaro Tiles IPO from the drop down box
• Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledge slip
• Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
• Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verity that you are not a robot
• Finally click on the Search Button
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of stocks of Exxaro Tiles allotted to you.
Checking the allotment status of Exxaro Tiles IPO on Link Intime (Registrar to IPO)
Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Exxaro tiles from the drop down box.
• There are 3 options. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN, Application Number or DPID-Client ID combination.
• Select the appropriate option you want to use and enter the details (PAN / Application Number / DPID-Client ID)
• Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Must Read: Know About IPO Application Process
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins