Published: 04 Jan 2023
Demat accounts, or dematerialised accounts, allow you to hold shares of a company electronically.
1. Ease of Opening an Account 2. User-Interface 3. Account opening charges
1. Free account using 5paisa. 2. No brokerage fees, won't have to pay for a Demat account. 3. Easy-to-use interface making best free Demat account on the market. 4. Regular updates on the latest investment opportunities.
1. Visit 5paisa's website to Open a Demat Account.-- Click on link below 2. Enter your phone number and click on “Open account Now.” 3. Insert the verification code you received & click on the “Apply Now” button. 4. Enter your email address & the verification code sent to your inbox.
5. Enter your PAN number and date of birth, and click on “Proceed.” 6. Complete the E-KYC (Know Your Customer) process 7. Complete the Verification Procedure uploading a selfie in real time. 8. E-sign the form to complete your account opening procedure.
How to Open Demat Account on 5paisa Website?
● Proof of identity: Voter's ID, Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, or driving licence ● Proof of Address: Ration card, electricity bills, telephone bills, property tax receipts, passport, bank passbook, voter's ID, or Aadhaar card ● Proof of Income: Photocopy of the Income Tax Return (ITR), recent salary slip, bank A/C statement of the current bank, or cancelled personalised cheque.
AMCs, physical statements, and costs involved in dematerialisation and rematerialisation are some of the charges associated with Demat accounts.