Adani Transmission Ltd Q1 Results FY2023, Net profit at Rs. 168 crores
On 3rd August 2022, Adani Transmission Ltd announced its quarterly results for the first quarter of FY2023.
Q1FY23 Key Highlights:
- Consolidated revenue in Q1FY23 witnessed double-digit growth of 22% YoY at Rs. 3049 crores on account of new transmission lines coming into operation and higher energy demand
- Consolidated Operational EBITDA increased 10% YoY to Rs 1,213 Crores in the quarter
- Consolidated PAT stood at Rs 168 Crores.
- Consolidated cash profit (excluding one-time) of Rs 731 Crores increased 16% from Rs 633 Crores in Q1FY22.
- Transmission business reported a revenue of Rs. 836 crores with a growth of 10.4% YoY, revenue growth was driven by newly commissioned lines over the period
- Operationalised 372 ckm; total transmission network at 18,795 ckm
- Obra-C transmission line (OBTL) fully commissioned
- Transmission system availability at 99.2%
Distribution Business (AEML):
- Distribution business revenue stood at Rs. 2213 crores with a growth of 27% YoY, the revenue increased because of a significant jump in energy demand.
- Maintained supply reliability at 99.9% (ASAI)
- Energy demand up 26% YoY to 2,560 million units
- Distribution losses remain low at 6.95%
- Consumer-centric initiatives continue with digital payment at 74.7%
Other Business Highlights:
- Energy demand (units sold) improved by 26% YoY in Q1FY23 driven by rising in the commercial segment and industrial segment demand
- Distribution losses remain low on account of high collection efficiency and loss reduction measures
- Adani Transmission completed Rs. 3,850 Crores Primary Equity Transaction with International Holding Company (IHC) for a 1.4% stake
- Adani Transmission announced the acquisition of Mahan Sipat Transmission Line from Essar Power for EV of Rs 1,913 Crores The transaction once completed would add 673 ckms to ATL’s operational portfolio
Commenting on the results, Mr. Anil Sardana, MD & CEO, Adani Transmission Ltd said: “ATL is constantly evolving and is already a significant player in the T&D sector. ATL’s growth trajectory remains firm despite the challenging macro environment. Our pipeline of projects and recently operationalized assets will further strengthen our pan-India presence and consolidate our position as the largest private sector transmission & distribution company in India. ATL consistently benchmarking to be the best-in-class and is pursuing disciplined growth with strategic and operational de-risking, capital conservation, and ensuring high credit quality and business excellence with high governance standards. The journey towards a robust ESG framework and practicing a culture of safety is integral to our pursuit of enhanced long-term value creation for all our stakeholders.”
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: