Bandhan Bank Q2 Results FY2023, Net Profit at Rs. 209.3 Crores
On 28th October 2022, Bandhan Bank announced its second quarter results for the period ending 30th September 2022.
Q2FY23 Performance updates:
- Net Interest Income (NII) for the quarter grew by 13.3% to Rs. 2,193.0 crores
- Total Advances (on book + off book + TLTRO + PTC) grew by 17.4% to Rs. 95,834.9 crores as on September 30, 2022.
- Total Deposits increased by 21.3% to Rs. 99,365.8 crores
- Bandhan Bank Reports Net Profit of Rs. 209.3 crores in Q2 FY23, From Net Loss of Rs. 3008.6 crores in Q2 FY22
Bandhan Bank Q2 FY2023 Results:
- Gross NPAs as on September 30, 2022 is at Rs. 6,853.9 crores (7.2%) against Rs. 6,967.5 crores (7.3%) as on June 30, 2022 and against Rs. 8,763.6 crores (10.8%) as on September 30, 2021
- Loan portfolio (on book + off book + TLTRO + PTC) grew 17.4% YoY Deposits grew 21.3% YoY
- CASA grew 10.9% YoY; CASA ratio at 40.8% against 44.6% YoY
- GNPA as on September 30, 2022 improved to 7.19% against 10.8% as on September 30, 2021
- Net NPAs as on September 30, 2022 improved to 1.86% against 3.04% as on September 30, 2021
- PCR % at 75.5% as on September 30, 2022 against 74.1% as on September 30, 2021
- Capital Adequacy Ratio (CRAR) at 19.4%; Tier I at 18.4% ; CRAR (including profit) at 20.5%
- NIM stands at 7.0% ROA & ROE (annualized) for Q2 FY 23 stands at 0.6% and 4.5% respectively
- Banking outlets as on September 30, 2022, stood at 5,646. The network consists of 1,190 branches, 4,456 banking units against 1,168 branches, and 4,450 banking units as of September 30, 2021. The total number of ATMs stood at 432 on September 30, 2022 against 487 on September 30, 2021. During the quarter, the number of employees of the bank has gone up from 61,247 to 64,078.
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Chandra Shekhar Ghosh, Managing Director and CEO of Bandhan Bank said: “As we enter the H2 FY23, the focus shifts on growth and with pandemic related stress is phasing out, we look forward to end the FY23 on a high note.”
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins