DLF Ltd Q3 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 517.94 crores
On 25th January 2023, DLF Ltd announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- Consolidated Revenue stood at Rs. 1,560 crore
- Gross margins at 59%
- PBT stood at Rs 408.04 crore
- Net Profit at Rs 517.94 crore, reflecting YoY growth of 36.5%
- The residential business delivered a strong performance and clocked one of the highest quarterly new sales bookings of Rs 2,507 crore, reflecting a YoY growth of 24%. Cumulative new sales for 9MFY23 stand at Rs 6,599 crore, reflecting a YoY growth of 45%
- The Grove at DLF5, Gurugram, stands completely sold-out reaffirming demand for quality offerings at established locations. Sales bookings during the quarter for this product stood at Rs 1,570 crore.
- The second phase of the recently launched product-The Valley Gardens in Panchkula, echoed customer confidence towards our product offerings in that geography, clocking in sales bookings of Rs 540 crore during the quarter.
- The retail business continues to exhibit healthy growth. Consumption trends continue to reflect sustained momentum with sales delivering consistent growth leading to a healthy retail business outlook.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: