HDFC AMC Q4 Results Update
On 27th April 2022, HDFC AMC announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- The Operating Profit of the company for Q4FY22 was ₹3,780 million as compared to ₹3,802 million for Q4FY21. The operating profit declined by 1%.
- Profit before tax for Q4FY22 grew by 5% to ₹4,426 million as compared to ₹4,228 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2021
- For Q4FY22, Profit after tax was ₹3,435 million as compared to ₹3,159 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, resulting in a growth of 9%.
- The Operating Profit for the financial year ended March 31, 2022, was ₹15,375 million as compared to ₹13,996 million for the financial year ended March 2021. This is an increase of 10%.
- Profit before tax for the financial year ended March 31, 2022, was up by 6% to ₹18,553 million as compared to ₹17,488 million for the financial year ended March 31, 2021.
- Profit after tax for the financial year ended March 31, 2022, was ₹13,931 million as compared to ₹13,256 million for the financial year ended March 31, 2021 resulting in an increase of 5%.
Check - HDFC AMC Share Price
- Quarterly Averaged Assets Under Management (QAAUM) was ₹4,321 billion as of March 31, 2022, compared to ₹4,156 billion as of March 31, 2021, a growth of 4%. 11.3% market share in QAAUM of the mutual fund industry.
- QAAUM in actively managed equity-oriented funds i.e. equity-oriented QAAUM excluding index funds stood at ₹1,980 billion as of March 31, 2022, with a market share of 11.5%. HDFC AMC is amongst the largest actively managed equity-oriented mutual fund managers in the country.
- The ratio of equity-oriented AUM and non-equity-oriented AUM is 51:49 compared to the industry ratio of 48:52 as of March 31, 2022.
- 3.60 million Systematic transactions with a value of ₹12.3 billion were processed during the month of March 2022.
- Over 75,000 empanelled distribution partners across MFDs, National Distributors, and Banks, serviced through a total of 228 branches of which 150 are in B-30 locations. The contribution of B-30 locations to HDFC’s total monthly average AUM is 16.5%.
- As of March 31, 2022, 62.4% of the company’s total monthly average AUM (MAAUM) is contributed by individual investors compared to 55.2% for the industry.
- The company has a market share of 12.5% of the individual monthly average AUM in the industry, making the company one of the most preferred choices of individual investors.
The board of directors has recommended a dividend of Rs.42 per equity share of Rs.5 each of the company, for the financial year ended March 31, 2022, subject to the approval of shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting.
The scrip of HDFC AMC settled at Rs.2,072.15, down 0.68 percent from the previous close.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins