Infosys Ltd Q1 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 5360 crores
On 24th July 2022, Infosys announced its quarterly results for the first quarter of FY2023.
- Infosys reported its revenue from operations at Rs. 34,470 crores with a growth of 23% YoY.
- The company’s operating profits were reported at Rs. 6914 crores with a growth of 4.7% YoY. The operating margin came at 20.1%, seeing a decline at 3.6% from 23.6% on a YoY basis.
- The company reported a Net Profit at Rs. 5360 crores seeing a growth of 3.17% YoY.
- Infosys reported revenue in terms of constant currency at a growth of 21.4%.
-The Financial services segment reported revenue at Rs. 10,562 crores with a growth of 9% YoY.
- The retail segment posted revenue at Rs. 5004 crores with a growth of 14% YoY.
- The Communications segment posted revenue of Rs. 4464 crores seeing a growth of 24.7% YoY.
- The Energy, Utilities, Resources and Services posted a revenue at Rs. 4259 crores with growth of 20.2% YoY.
- The Manufacturing segment revenue stood at Rs. 4172 crores, up by 46.5% YoY
- The Hi-Tech segment revenue posted at Rs. 2812 crores, up by 21.73% YoY
- The Life sciences revenue stood at Rs. 2257 crores, with a growth of 13.5% YoY.
- The other segments reported a revenue of Rs. 940 crores with a growth of 8% YoY.
Commenting on the results, Salil Parekh, MD and CEO said: “Our strong overall performance in Q1 amidst an uncertain economic environment is a testament to our innate resilience as an organisation, our industry-leading digital capabilities and continued client relevance. We continue to gain market share and see a significant pipeline driven by our Cobalt cloud capabilities and differentiated digital value proposition. We are investing in rapid talent expansion while ensuring rewarding careers for our employees to serve evolving market opportunities better. This has resulted in a strong performance in Q1 and increase in FY23 revenue guidance to 14-16%”.
Share Market Today
|Indices Name||Price||Price Change (% change)|
|S&P ASX 200||7178.40||116.8 (1.65%)|
|CAC 40||7410.53||28.71 (0.39%)|
|Dow Jones||36124.56||-79.88 (-0.22%)|
|FTSE 100||7520.31||40.73 (0.54%)|
|Hang Seng||16474.29||172.06 (1.06%)|
|US Tech 100||14231.31||82.25 (0.58%)|
|Nikkei 225||33445.90||670.08 (2.04%)|
|S&P 500||4567.18||-2.6 (-0.06%)|
|Gift Nifty||21084.00||89 (0.42%)|
|Shanghai Composite||2968.93||-3.37 (-0.11%)|
|Taiwan Weighted||17360.72||32.71 (0.19%)|
|US 30||36172.90||36.9 (0.1%)|
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Ambuja Cements has acquired Sanghi Industries Limited (SIL), marking a development in the cement industry.
- Dec 06, 2023Read More
Adani Group stocks witnessed a surge on December 6, with reports suggesting a positive turn of events for the conglomerate.
- Dec 06, 2023Read More