Venus Pipes and Tubes IPO - How to check allotment status
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO consists entirely of a ₹165.42 Crore offer for sale (OFS). Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO subscribed 0.03 times. Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO subscribed 1.26 times. The public issue subscribed 2.26 times in the retail category, 0.30 times in QIB, and 0.19 times in the NII category by May 11, 2022. You can check your allotment status for Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO online if you have applied for the IPO.
You can either check your IPO allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO on the BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
1) Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
2) Under Issue Name – Select Venus Pipes & Tubes from the drop down box
3) Enter the Application Number precisely as in the acknowledge slip
4) Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
5) Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
6) Finally click on the Search Button
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing you about the number of shares of Venus Pipes & Tubes allotted to you.
Checking the allotment status of Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO on KFintech (Registrar to IPO)
1) Login at the direct KFintech website - https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx
2) Select the IPO from the drop-down- Venus Pipes & Tubes
3) Now select application number/DPID/Client ID/PAN
4) Enter the application number followed by Captcha code
5) Now Click on the 'Submit' option and your IPO application status will become available on your computer monitor or Smartphone screen.
The IPO status with the number of shares of Venus Pipes & Tubes allotted will be displayed on the screen.
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins