Yatharth Hospital IPO: How to Check Allotment Status
Yatharth IPO gets a strong response
The ₹686.55.22 crore IPO of Yatharth Hospital & Trauma Care Services Ltd, consisted of an offer for sale (OFS) and a fresh issue combined. The Fresh issue was to the tune of ₹490 crore while the OFS portion was to the tune of ₹196.55 crore. Thus, there is transfer of ownership via OFS and also dilution of equity via fresh issue in this case. The issue was overall subscribed 36.15 times, with the maximum subscription coming from the QIB segment, which got subscribed over 85.10 times. While the HNI / NII segment got subscribed about 37.22 times, the retail portion got subscribed a more modest 8.34 times. Most of the QIB subscriptions came in on the last day of the IPO, which is the norm. The price band for the IPO was ₹285 to ₹300, and looking at the response, it looks fairly likely that the price discovery would eventually happen at the upper end of the price band.
When will the basis of allotment be finalized?
The first step for checking the allotment status of the IPO online is the completion of the basis of allotment of Yatharth Hospital & Trauma Care Services Ltd. The basis of allotment will be finalized late on Wednesday, 02nd August 2023. The refunds will be initiated by the company on 03rd August 2023. The demat credits are expected to happen on 04th August 2023 while the listing of the stock on the NSE and the BSE will happen on 07th August 2023. In between there is a weekend so the allotment status gets delayed by a couple of days. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime India Private Limited. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Yatharth Hospital & Trauma Care Services Ltd on BSE website
This is a facility available to all mainboard IPOs, irrespective of who the registrar to the issue is. You can still access the allotment status on the website of BSE India as under. Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below.
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
- Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
- Under Issue Name – Select Yatharth Hospital & Trauma Care Services Ltd from the drop down box
- Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledgement slip
- Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
- Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
- Finally click on the Search Button
In the past, while checking the allotment status on the BSE website, it was necessary to input the PAN number and the application Number. However, now BSE has modified the requirements and it is sufficient if you enter any one of these parameters.
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of Yatharth Hospital & Trauma Care Services Ltd allotted into your demat account. It is always advisable to save a screenshot of the allotment status output for subsequently verifying with the demat account credits.
Checking the allotment status of Yatharth Hospital & Trauma Care Services Ltd on Link Intime India Private Limited (Registrar to the IPO)
Here are the steps to follow. Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Yatharth Hospital & Trauma Care Services Ltd from the drop-down box. In the case of Yatharth Hospital & Trauma Care Services Ltd, data access will be allowed late on 02nd of August 2023 or by middle of 03rd of August 2023.
- There are 4 options available to you and you will find these 4 options on the above access page itself. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN or Application Number or DPID / Client ID combination or based on the combination of the bank account / IFSC code used to apply for the IPO. You can select any one of the options that is preferred and provide the details accordingly.
- If you opt for the PAN Number access, then enter the 10 character income tax permanent account number (PAN). This is an alphanumeric code available either on your PAN card or on top of your income tax return.
- The second option is to use the Application Number that you used while making an application for the IPO. The application number is available on the acknowledgement provided to you and you can use that as one of the options to access allotment status.
- The third option is to use the DPID-Client ID combination. Remember that here you have to enter the DP id and the demat client id together as one single string. This DPID / Client ID combination is a numeric figure for CDSL demat accounts while it is an alphanumeric string for NSDL demat accounts. This combination of DP ID / Client ID of your demat account will be available in your demat statement or you can also get it online from your online trading account or trading app downloaded on the smart phone.
- The fourth option is to query based on the combination of your bank account number and IFSC number and irrespective of how many bank accounts you have, only use the bank account used for this particular IPO application. Once you click on this option, you find two boxes. First, enter your bank account number as it is. Secondly, enter the 11-character IFSC code, which is available on your cheque book. The first 4 characters of the IFSC code are alphabets and the last 7 characters are numeric. IFSC is an abbreviation for Indian Financial System Code and is unique to each account.
- Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares of Yatharth Hospital & Trauma Care Services Ltd allotted will be displayed on the screen in front of you. You can take a screenshot of the output page for your records.
Business model of Yatharth Hospital
Yatharth Hospital & Trauma Care Services Ltd is ranked among the top 10 largest private sector hospital in the Delhi / NCR region. It operates 3 super specialty hospitals situated at Noida, Greater Noida, and Noida Extension. The major facility at Noida Extension Hospital has a capacity of 450 beds offering high-end medical and operative care. It recently acquired a 305-bedded multi-specialty hospital in Madhya Pradesh. Yatharth Hospital & Trauma Care Services Ltd has a team of over 370 doctors across disciplines. It has super specialty facilities in Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Urology, Pulmonology, Neurosciences, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Orthopaedics.
The issue is being lead managed by IIFL Securities, Ambit Private Ltd and Intensive Fiscal Services Private Ltd acting as the book running lead manages (BRLMs) to the issue. Link Intime India Private Ltd is the registrars to the issue. The company will use the fresh funds portion to repay borrowings of the parent and its subsidiaries; apart from funding capex and some inorganic growth.
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.
Nifty started the September series expiry day on a flat note, but it witnessed selling pressure right from the opening ticks and it corrected throughout the day to end the day just above 19500 with a loss of about a percent.
- Sep 28, 2023
Quick take on the IPO of Saakshi Medtech and Panels Ltd The IPO of Saakshi Medtech and Panels Ltd opened for subscription on 25th September 2023 and closed on 27th September 2023. The company stock has a face value of ₹10 per share and the IPO price band for the issue has been set in the range of ₹92 to ₹97 per share.
- Sep 28, 2023
Understand the basics of the Arabian Petroleum Ltd IPO The IPO of Arabian Petroleum Ltd opened on 25th September 2023 and closed for subscription on 27th September 2023. The company has a face value of ₹10 per share and it is a fixed price issue, with the IPO price at ₹70 per share.
- Sep 28, 2023