- Department : Marketing
- Location : Mumbai
- Experience : 5-6 Years
- Work Type : Full Time
This role will be responsible to -
- Create and manage the brand architecture and communication strategy for 5paisa capital.
- He/She should be able to develop & execute the annual brand plans and
- He/She should be able to develop & execute marketing mix in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Conceptualize, design, and execute brand marketing initiatives to extend brand awareness in the category
- Briefing creative and media agencies, formulating media plans and creative asset development, leading associations, collaborations, driving innovations and 360 degree brand interventions, and analyzing campaign performance to plan future course of action
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create a consumer validated brand space for 5paisa capital in the category.
- Identify the key pillars of brand strategy and chalk out the annual marketing calendar with actionable plans which includes ATL, BTL, Corporate, and Digital.
- Creative strategy should deliver brand and business objectives.
- End-to-end planning and execution of innovative marketing campaigns, from collaborating with cross functional teams to understand on-going business and category requirements.
- 5-6 years of relevant work experience of managing the brand communication and building strategy in the financial category. Stock broking/ Mutual Fund experience will be preferred
- Has experience in framing consumer/ category insights which can lead the brand communication strategy. Cross functional team management skills to liaison with both external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Strong creative bent of mind, with ability to generate ideas to drive brand awareness and visibility. Has an analytical bent of mind to analyze campaign and customer data
- Has exposure to the creative development process, including multi-media campaign creation and execution, media planning and digital planning etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consumer insights and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in digital and brand/category space
- MBA in marketing from a premier institute
- Ability to prioritize in ambiguous environment