Would Have Become--
Returns-- per annum
|₹500||₹500||0.66 %||4★||₹10,763||5 Years|
|Min SIP||Min Lumpsum||Expense Ratio||Rating||Fund Size (in Cr)||Fund Age|
|Min SIP||Min Lumpsum||Expense Ratio|
|4★||₹10,763 Cr||5 Years|
|Rating||Fund Size||Fund Age|
Axis Mutual Fund’s Axis Flexi Cap Fund is an Equity mutual fund. The fund was established on November 20, 2017, and its current manager is Shreyash Devalkar & Hitesh Das. The growth returns for the previous year for the Axis Flexi Cap Fund Direct were -12.64%. Since its inception, it has generated average annual returns of 12.89%.
The investment’s overarching objective is to produce better capital gains throughout the scheme’s medium- to long-term time horizon by investments in a diverse portfolio of stock and equity-linked instruments across market capitalisation, with a focus on undervalued firms. The Scheme’s investment objective, however, is not guaranteed in any way.
Pros & Cons
Low expense ratio.
It has a higher AUM (10763cr), which tends to have lower returns in the future.
5 year annualised returns are higher (3.54%) than the category average
Lower annualised category average for the past 3 years and 1 year
How to invest in Axis Flexi Cap Fund?
The 5paisa platform makes it easy to invest in the Axis Flexi Cap Fund. The whole process may be completed quickly and without submitting any documents. These few easy measures include:
What is the expense ratio of the Axis Flexi Cap Fund?
The expense ratio is the percentage of your investment each year that goes toward the mutual fund’s operating costs. Fund returns are decreased by the expense ratio, which is calculated as a proportion of assets under management (AUM). To keep more of your hard-earned money in your investment portfolio, a fund with a lower cost ratio is always preferred. And as a result, your profits will increase.
Who should invest in Axis Flexi Cap Fund?
Those wishing to put their money down for at least 3 to 4 years and hoping for a healthy return on their investment should invest in this fund. In the same breath, these investors need to ensure that they are prepared for the chance that their assets will sustain modest losses.
What are the benefits of investing in the Axis Flexi Cap Fund?
- It is a diversified equity fund that makes investments in firms of varying sizes throughout the market capitalisation spectrum.
- This Flexi cap mutual fund strives to give investors an appropriate combination of shares to produce long-term returns while limiting risks associated with market volatility.
- Aims to provide risk-adjusted returns to investors by investing in businesses of good quality with promising development potential.
- Due to the fund manager’s ability to seize the greatest chances in the market, investing in a Flexi cap fund is safer than investing in a pure midsize or small-cap fund.
- Equity, as an asset class, can outperform inflation and produce long-term wealth.
- Plans for the future that need a significant investment of resources, such as funding a child’s college education or your own retirement, can be achieved with this fund.
|1 Year||1Y||3 Years||3Y||5 Years||5Y||Max||Max|
Fund House Details
AXIS Flexi Cap Fund
|Exit Load||1.00% - If units are redeemed/switched-out within 12 months from the date of allotment. Nil - If units are redeemed/switched-out after 12 months from the date of allotment.|
Other Funds from the same Fund House
Equity | Small Cap Mutual Funds | 55.9%24.1%20.1%1Y3Y5Y
Equity | Mid Cap Mutual Funds | 50.5%17.7%16.9%1Y3Y5Y
Equity | Large & Mid Cap Funds | 3-3.5%17.6%-1Y3Y5Y
Equity | Multi Cap Funds2.3%16.0%11.3%1Y3Y5Y
Equity | Multi Cap Funds-0.1%13.3%-1Y3Y5Y
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for AXIS Flexi Cap Fund in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"