HDFC Ltd Q1 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 5574 crores
On 29th July 2022, HDFC Ltd announced its quarterly results for the first quarter of FY2023.
Q1FY23 Key Highlights:
- HDFC Ltd’s revenue from operations stood at Rs. 23183 crores with a drop of 25% YoY
- The interest income stood at Rs. 12,457 crores with a growth of 16.8% YoY
- The net loss on investment stood at Rs. 6662 crores
- The company stood PAT at Rs. 5574 crores with a growth of 5% YoY.
- The total expenses were down by 29% YoY to Rs. 18384 crores which was mainly due to the reduction of claims by the policyholders.
- On the lending front, the average size of individual loans stood at Rs. 35.7 lakhs.
- As of June 2022, the outstanding amount in respect of individual loans sold stood at Rs. 88856 crores for the company.
-HDFC Ltd’s total asset under management grew to Rs. 671364 crores as against Rs. 574136 crores in Q1FY22.
- The revenue from loans grew by 13.9% YoY to Rs. 13491 crores
- The revenue from Life Insurance dropped by 61% YoY to Rs. 5953 crores
- The General Insurance segment reported revenue at Rs. 4093 crores with a growth of 19.3% YoY.
- The asset management segment reported revenue to Rs. 561 crores with a growth of 3.5% YoY.
- The other segments posted revenue at Rs.194 crores, up by 39.5% YoY.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins