Infosys Q4FY22 Results Update
On 13th April 2022 India’s second-largest IT company, Infosys announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
Infosys Q4 Results for FY 22 Declared
Q4FY22 Performance updates:
1. For Q4FY22 Infosys posted revenue of $4280 Million from $4250 Million in Q3FY22 with a growth of 0.7%
2. The constant currency revenue is up by 1.2% QoQ and 20.6% YoY.
3. Revenue is by 18.5% YoY to $4280 Million from $3613 Million in Q4FY21.
4. Digital revenues at 59.2% of total revenues, YoY CC growth of 38.8%
5. Operating margin at 21.5%, decline of 3.0% YoY
6. Basic EPS at Rs.13.56, growth of 13.4% YoY
7. FCF at Rs.5,769 crore, decline of 0.9% YoY; FCF conversion at 101.3% of net profit
1. In the quarter, the total number of employees is 314015.
2. LTM attrition is at 27.7% in IT services.
3. Infosys hired 85,000 freshers in the year ended March 31, 2022, as attrition continues to spike amid a robust demand environment.
FY22 Annual Financial Performance:
1. For FY22 Infosys reported revenue growth of 20.3%
2. The constant currency revenue is up by 19.7% for FY22.
3. Operating margin at 23%
4. Basic EPS at 15.2% growth for FY22
For the year, the company added 54,396 people and is looking to hire more than 50,000 freshers in FY23.
1. The North American region reported 18.2% YoY growth in revenue with a constant currency growth rate of 18.5%.
2. The European region reported 22.2% YoY growth in revenue with a constant currency growth rate of 28.3%.
3. India reported a growth of 25.9% YoY in revenue with a constant currency growth rate of 29.5%
4. The rest of the world reported a growth rate of 9.6% YoY in revenue with a constant currency growth rate of 13.9%.
The company witnessed stable performance across business verticals and geographies even as clients are preferring smaller deals these days due to their urgency to execute digital transformation projects in a short span rather than signing large, longer-tenure deals.
CEO and MD Salil Parekh said, “Infosys delivered highest annual growth in a decade with broad-based performance driven by deeply differentiated digital and Infosys Cobalt led cloud capabilities, powered by ‘One Infosys’ approach. We continue to gain market share as a result of sustained clients’ confidence in our ability to successfully navigate their digital journeys”.
“With the acceleration of digital disruptions across industries, we see immense potential to engage and partner with clients as they transform, adapt, and thrive. We will scale talent globally, invest in employees and accelerate innovation and digital capabilities to capitalize on the expanding market opportunities.”
The Infosys stock closed with a gain of Rs.6.10 at Rs.1,748.55 on April 13 at the National Stock Exchange. The stock has been trading lower by 4.0 percent in the past month and has generated returns of 25.2 percent during the past year.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins