Siemens Q1 Results FY2023, Net profit at Rs. 300.7 crores
On 2nd August 2022, Siemens announced its quarterly results for the first quarter of FY2023.
Q1FY23 Key Highlights:
- The Consolidated revenue for the quarter was Rs. 4258.3 Crores, up by 52.7% Yo-Y.
- PBT was at Rs. 407.8 Crores, 34%up by 107.85 YoY
- The net profit for the quarter was Rs.300.7 Crores, up by 141.8% YoY
- The Energy segment posted a revenue of Rs. 1454.4 crores with growth at 52.3 % YoY.
- The Smart Infrastructure segment posted a revenue of Rs. 1506 crores with growth at 40.52% YoY.
- The Mobility segment reported revenue at Rs. 391.1 crores with a growth of 171.40 % YoY.
- Digital Industries reported revenue at Rs. 996.2 crores with a growth of 45.68 % YoY.
- The other segments reported a revenue of Rs. 18.4 crores with a decline of 14.81 % YoY
Commenting on the results, Sunil Mathur, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Siemens Limited, said, “The strong performance was across all our businesses and included a significant order in our Mobility business. While we are currently not experiencing a slowing down in Public and Private Capex spending, we are concerned about global headwinds impacting demand which could result in a slowdown in Capex spending.”
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins