This group B company was trending today

This group B company was trending today

by 5paisa Research Team Last Updated: Jan 09, 2023 - 05:49 pm 4.1k Views

The stock surged 13% on Monday.

On January 9, the market traded in the green. The S&P BSE Sensex closed 1.41% up at 60,740, while NIFTY50 closed at 18,101, up 1.35% for the day. Regarding sectoral performance, IT and Power were among the top gainers, while Consumer Durables and Realty were the underperformers. Talking about stock-specific action, De Nora India Ltd was among the top gainers in BSE group ‘B’.

The shares of De Nora India Ltd surged 13% and closed trading at Rs 859.8. The stock opened at Rs 774.3 and made an intraday high and low of Rs 883.05 and Rs 774.3, respectively.

De Nora India Ltd is a subsidiary of the multinational company De Nora Group, Italy. The company operates in the Chloro-alkali industry for manufacturing and coating of anode and cathode used in the electrolytic process by various customers to produce caustic soda and chlorine. The company’s product portfolio includes anode for cathodic protection, platinized titanium anodes and Greenchrome anodes for surface finishing applications, and Electrochlorination systems for water disinfection.

Around 93% of the revenue comes from electrodes, while the rest 7% comes from the water treatment segment. The company is involved in the cyclic business as majority of the company’s income comes from recoating business, wherein the life of coating lasts for 6-8 years.

In FY22, the company recorded the highest-ever sales and net profit numbers. FY22 revenue stood at Rs 74 crore, whereas Rs 16 crore of net profit was generated by the company. As per FY22, the company has ROE and ROCE of 20.7% and 28.4%, respectively.

About the shareholding pattern, about 53.68% of the company’s stake is owned by the promoters and the rest 46.32% by non-institutional investors.

The company has a market capitalisation of Rs 458 crore. The stock has a 52-week high and low at Rs 988 and Rs 356, respectively. The scrip is trading at a PE multiple of 29.2x.

How do you rate this article?


Start Investing in 5 mins*

Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage

About the Author

Our research team is composed of some highly qualified research professionals, their expertise range across sectors.


Investment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.

Open Free Demat Account

Resend OTP
Please Enter OTP
Account belongs to

By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.

Latest News
Sahana Systems IPO GMP (Grey Market Premium)

Sahana Systems IPO worth ₹32.74 crore comprises entirely of a fresh issue of shares by the company. The price band has been fixed in the range of ₹132 to ₹135.

  • Jun 05, 2023
Infollion Research IPO GMP (Grey Market Premium)

Infollion Research Services IPO worth Rs.21.45 crore, comprises of a fresh issue and an offer for sale (OFS) by promoters and early shareholders. The price band has been fixed in the range of Rs80 to Rs82.

  • Jun 05, 2023
Proventus Agrocom IPO GMP (Grey Market Premium)

Proventus Agrocom IPO, worth ₹69.54 crore comprises of a fresh issue and an offer for sale (OFS) by promoters and early shareholders. The issue is a fixed price issue and the issue price has been set at ₹771 per share.

  • Jun 05, 2023

Start Investing Now!

Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins

Enter Valid Mobile Number