Table of Contents
Canara Bank Net Banking is a popular service or facility offered by the Bank. Today, almost everything is digitalized, including banking services. Popular banks like Canara Bank chose to go digital by offering various online banking services like net banking. Canara Bank is among the most popular and largest private sector banks offering customers various financial services and products.
Net banking is one of its popular services. This service allows customers to handle their accounts and carry out various online banking transactions. Customers of Canara Bank can use this service via their net banking site or net banking online application from the convenience of their home. This post will give you a complete overview of Canara Bank net banking and how it works.
What is Canara Bank Net Banking?
Canara Bank Net Banking is a great service, and many people find it immensely helpful. With digitalization taking over the banking institutions, now you no longer have to go through the hassle of visiting the bank branches for transactions or other services. Canara Bank, a popular private sector bank, has introduced its online net banking services to customers. This service will enable them to perform different banking activities and transactions via the internet.
Using the Canara Bank net banking, the customers can easily access their accounts, view their details, pay bills, transfer funds, request cheque books or cards, open accounts, etc., from the convenience of their homes. So, you do not have to go to the Bank frequently for all these services.
To use this service, you must register for it. You may visit the Bank's official website and complete the Canara bank net banking registration process. After registering the account, you can log into the account using the user ID and password and start using the service.
Features Of Canara Bank Net Banking Facility
The most interesting features of the Net Banking facility offered by Canara Bank are as follows:
● Balance enquiry: This service enables you to check the account balance online on the app without visiting the branch.
● Bill payment: It allows you to pay the bills online for services like gas, water, electricity, phone, internet etc.
● Transfer funds: Using this service, you may transfer money to other bank account holders in India. Also, you may add or manage beneficiaries.
● Mobile banking: You can access Canara Bank's mobile banking services through the net banking app or portal. This feature will enable you to check the balance, pay bills, transfer money etc.
● Online shopping: Using the net banking portal or app, you can also make online purchases at various ecommerce platforms and even pay the bills for services like DTH recharge, mobile recharge etc.
● E-statement: You will also get the e-statements from Canara Bank and download and save them for future reference.
● Investment services: With the help of the net banking service, you may invest in different financial products such as fixed deposits, mutual funds, insurance policies etc.
● Online loan application: It is now possible for you to apply for a loan online and also track the application status through the net banking service.
● Account management: Update all your personal information, manage the accounts online, their password etc., via net banking.
● ATM services: Through the net banking app or portal, you can locate the nearby Canara Bank ATMs or check the ATM-related transactions.
How To Register for Canara Bank Net Banking?
There are a few things to keep handy when registering for the Canara Bank Net Banking, such as:
● The 13-digit account number of the account holder
● Bank ATM/debit card
● Valid and Bank registered mobile phone number
● Customer ID number given by Canara Bank
● Registered email-ID
To use the net banking feature, you must complete the Canara bank net banking registration using these details. You can also do the registration process offline as well as online.
Online Registration Procedure for Net Banking
● Open the official website of Canara Bank and select the option 'New Registration'.
● You will reach the terms/conditions page. Once you have read the contents, choose the 'I agree' option to get to the next page.
● On this page, you must correctly enter the essential details asked for registration before submitting it.
● Next, you will get a one-time password from Canara Bank. Enter the OTP on the authentication page. You will get the option to submit the information.
● After submitting the information, you must create and submit your Canara bank net banking login personal password. That would complete the activation procedure.
● Canara Bank might even give you net banking registration via ATM. You can also contact Canara Bank customer support for more assistance.
How to Login to Canara Bank Net Banking?
If you want to login to the Canara Bank Net Banking, you must complete the steps mentioned below:
● Open the page- https://netbanking.canarabank.in/entry/ENULogin
● Enter the user ID and your password.
● Verify the captcha details.
● Choose the option to sign in.
You may also unlock the User ID by choosing the option 'unlock ID.' Also, if you do not remember the ID, you may click 'Forgot User ID'.
How Can You Transfer Funds Using The Canara Bank Internet Banking?
These are the common steps you must follow for transferring funds using the Canara Bank Net Banking:
● Insert the password and user ID to log into the Canara Bank mobile banking account.
● You will be directed to the homepage, where you must choose the fund's transfer option. Select the transfer type you want to make, like IMPS, NEFT, or RTGS.
● Enter the recipient's details like the IFSC code, bank account number, amount etc.
● Verify all the details you have entered, and then confirm your transaction.
● Input the transaction password or pin and submit it.
● After the fund transfer is complete, the Bank will send you the confirmation message.
During the fund transfer, ensure to add the details of a valid beneficiary for initiating the transaction. In case you face any problem during the fund transfer, contact the bank customer support for immediate assistance.
Transaction Limit for Canara Bank Internet Banking
NEFT There is no lower or upper-value limit
RTGS The minimum amount of money you can remit is Rs 2 Lakhs
How Can You Generate Customer ID for Canara Bank Net Banking?
1. To initiate registration, navigate to the "Net Banking" section on Canara Bank's website (www.canarabank.in).
2. Click on "Register Online" to proceed.
3. Fill in the account details, like account number, registered phone number, and date of birth.
4. Choose a Canara bank net banking login personal password and confirm it.
5. To verify your account, you will get an OTP on your registered phone number. Enter the OTP when prompted.
6. Upon verifying your account, you will be prompted to create a unique Customer ID that is easy to remember. Follow the instructions to complete this step.
7. Once you've created your Customer ID, use it to log in to your Net Banking account.
How Can You Reset Forgotten Canara Bank Net Banking Password?
The two primary processes you can consider for resetting the Canara Bank mobile banking password are:
● Offline process
You may reset your password by visiting a nearby Canara Bank branch. The procedure includes the following:
1) Visit the bank branch.
2) Collect the internet bank service form.
3) Fill out the password rest form with the correct details and submit it.
4) After verifying the form, you will get a new password at your address.
● Online Process
The online process of resetting the Canara Bank mobile banking password is as follows:
1) Visit the internet banking portal, go to the home page, and click on forgot.
2) You will get to the password reset page. Here you must enter your DOB, User ID, PAN, and account number.
3) Create a new password and re-enter it to confirm. Submit the new password. You will get the confirmation text on your screen and confirm it by clicking on the submit button.
4) Enter the one-time password you received on the registered number and submit it.
5) Once again, you will get the confirmation text on your screen.
After resetting the password, you can access the internet banking services of Canara Bank.
More About Banking
Frequently Asked Questions
The unique identity obtained from the user's Bank allows them to log into the internet banking portal. The user ID may be present on the bank statement/passbook or given to you separately.
When you enter a wrong password three times, it will lock the Canara Bank net banking account. You can unlock it from the official bank portal by entering details like PAN, Aadhaar number, DOB, user ID etc.
You can add the recipients or beneficiaries before transferring the funds. You can save it in the payment section of the app.
No, there is no fee charged for using the Canara Bank net banking services.
Yes, you can have two Canara Bank accounts having the same user ID, but both of them must be registered to the same mobile number.
Anyone who has an active account in the Bank can avail of the Canara Bank net banking services.
You can get the application form from the nearest bank branch.
No charges would be needed to use Canara Bank net banking services.
Yes, if an NRI has an account with Canara Bank can use their net banking services from anywhere in the world.
Choose the account activity option on the net banking app to view or download a banking statement.