|Net CA & Others||-||-||1.67%|
|RAJASTHAN SDL 2028||-||-||1.53%|
To generate credit risk-free returns through investments in sovereign securities issued by the Central Government and / or State Government. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
Anil Bamboli - Fund Manager
Mr Bamboli has over 25 years of experience in Fund Management and Research and Fixed Income dealing. He manages 34 HDFC schemes in the hybrid category with an AUM of ₹66,068 Cr
- Fund Name
- Fund Size
- 3Y Returns
- ICICI Pru Gilt Fund – Direct Growth
8.6%Fund Size - 4,163
6.2%Fund Size - 4,163
8.6%Fund Size - 4,163
- SBI Magnum Gilt Fund – Direct Growth
8.3%Fund Size - 7,195
5.8%Fund Size - 7,195
8.9%Fund Size - 7,195
- Kotak Gilt – Invest Plan – Direct Growth
8.2%Fund Size - 2,473
5.7%Fund Size - 2,473
8.7%Fund Size - 2,473
- Nippon India GSF – Direct Growth
7.5%Fund Size - 1,401
4.8%Fund Size - 1,401
8.6%Fund Size - 1,401
- Baroda BNP Paribas Gilt Fund – Direct Growth
8.3%Fund Size - 862
4.7%Fund Size - 862
7.6%Fund Size - 862
AMC Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions
How to invest in HDFC Gilt Fund – Direct Growth ?
- Login to your 5paisa account, Go to the Mutual Funds section.
- Search for HDFC Gilt Fund – Direct Growth in the search box.
- Click on "Start SIP" if you wish to do a SIP or click on “One-time” if you wish to invest a lumpsum amount then click on "Invest Now"
What is the NAV of HDFC Gilt Fund – Direct Growth ?
How to redeem HDFC Gilt Fund – Direct Growth holding ?
What is the minimum sip amount of HDFC Gilt Fund – Direct Growth?
How can I redeem my investments in HDFC Gilt Fund – Direct Growth?
Step 2: Log in to your account by adding Folio No. and M-Pin
Step 3: Click on Widhrawal > Redemption
Step 4: Select HDFC Gilt Fund – Direct Growth in Scheme, enter the redemption amount, and click on submit button.
How much returns have HDFC Gilt Fund – Direct Growth generated ?
What is the expense ratio of HDFC Gilt Fund – Direct Growth ?
What is the AUM of HDFC Gilt Fund – Direct Growth?
What are the top stock holdings of HDFC Gilt Fund – Direct Growth?
- GSEC2026 - 19.43%
- GSEC2028 - 14.28%
- GSEC2027 - 12.94%
- GSEC2027 - 8.54%
- GSEC2028 - 8.34%