Adani Transmission Ltd Q4 Results Update
On 5th May 2022, Adani Transmission Ltd announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- The company reported a consolidated Revenue at Rs. 2,582 crore with a growth of 13.5%
- The consolidated EBITDA was reported at Rs.1,382 crore, with a growth of 17.5%
- The consolidated cash profit of Rs.763 crore was reported, up by 19.4%
- The consolidated Profit Before Tax was at Rs.362 crore
- Consolidated PAT was at Rs. 237 crore
- The Consolidated Revenue was reported at Rs.10,184 crore with a growth of 15.2%
- The Consolidated PAT was reported at Rs.1,236 crore in FY22 and ended 4.2% lower due to deferred tax recognition in the Distribution business in FY21; whereas Q4 PAT of Rs. 237 crore was lower by 7.6% on account of net forex movement (MTM) of Rs. 82 Crore in the Distribution business
- Consolidated revenue witnessed double-digit growth of 15.2% in FY22 and 13.5% in Q4
- Consolidated EBITDA of Rs. 5,493 crore in FY22 grew 8.4% YoY and Rs. 1,382 crore in Q4FY22 was up 17.5% YoY on account of higher revenue in both transmission and distribution segments
- Strong revenue and EBITDA performance translated into higher PBT at Rs. 1,700 Crore, up 5.0% in FY22
- Consolidated cash profit at Rs. 3,039 crore, up 3.8% in FY22. Q4 cash profit of Rs. 763 crore was higher by 19.4% YoY
- Net debt to EBITDA as of FY22 stands at 4.9x
Mr. Anil Sardana, MD & CEO, Adani Transmission Ltd said “Adani Transmission is constantly evolving and becoming a significant player in the T&D sector. ATL’s robust growth pipeline and recently operationalized projects will further strengthen its Pan-India presence and consolidate its position as the largest private-sector transmission & distribution company in India. ATL is consistently benchmarking to be the best-in-class and is pursuing disciplined growth with strategic and operational de-risking, capital conservation, ensuring high credit quality, and business excellence with high governance standards. The journey towards a robust ESG framework and practicing a culture of safety is integral to its pursuit of enhanced long-term value creation for all stakeholders.”
On Friday, the share price of Adani Transmission Ltd fell down by 2.18 percent.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins