Berger Paints Q4 Results 2022: Net profit grew by 5.6% for Q4FY22
On 26th May 2022, Berger Paints announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- The company's revenue from operations rose 7.96% to Rs.2187.51 crore in the quarter under review from Rs.2026.09 crore in the same quarter last fiscal.
- The company's total income rose 8.11% to Rs.2206.63 crore in the quarter under review from Rs.2041.09 crore in the same quarter last fiscal
- Berger Paints reported a net profit of Rs.220.29 crore from Rs.208.6 crore in Q4FY21, a growth by 5.6%
- The company's revenue from operations rose 28.51% to Rs.8761.78 crore in FY22 from Rs.6817.59 crore in FY21.
- The company's total income rose 28.49% to Rs.8826.37 crore in FY22 from Rs.6869.08 crore in FY21
- Berger Paints reported a net profit of Rs.832.95 crore from Rs.719.72 crore in Q4FY21, a growth of 15.73%
The board recommended a dividend of Rs.3.10 (310%) per equity share of Re.1 each for FY2022
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins