Infosys Q4 Results FY2023, Net profit at Rs. 6,134 crores
On 13th April, Infosys announced its results for the quarter.
- Revenues in constant currency terms grew by 8.8% YoY and declined by 3.2% QoQ
- Reported revenues at Rs.37,441 crore, up by 16.0% YoY
- Digital revenues at 62.9% of total revenues, constant currency growth of 15.0% YoY
- Operating margin at 21.0%, a decline of 0.6% YoY and 0.5% QoQ
- The company reported PAT at Rs. 6134 crores for Q4FY23
- Revenues in constant currency terms grew by 15.4% YoY
- Reported revenues at Rs.146,767 crore, dropped by 20.7% YoY
- Digital revenues at 62.2% of total revenues, constant currency growth of 25.6% YoY
- Operating margin at 21.1%, down by 1.9% YoY
- The company reported its net profit at Rs.24,108 crores for FY2023.
- Infosys and bp collaborated to create 'Energy-as-a-Service' offering for holistic energy management that can enable energy savings, cost reduction, decarbonization, and supply reliability.
- Infosys extended its collaboration with Microsoft to accelerate industry cloud adoption.
- Infosys rolled out its Private 5G-as-a-Service to accelerate business value for its enterprise clients worldwide.
- Infosys collaborated with ZF Friedrichshafen AG to revamp their multi-echelon supply chain with SAP Integrated Business Planning® and Infosys Cobalt
- Infosys Finacle implemented the Infosys Finacle Liquidity Management Solution for ABN AMRO’s corporate customers
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) collaborated with Infosys Public Services (IPS) to deploy UNDP’s Quantum Global Digital Management System
- Infosys collaborated with GE Digital to accelerate grid transformation for the utilities sector.
- Infosys Compaz collaborated with StarHub to enable their IT transformation.
Commenting on the results, Salil Parekh, CEO, and MD of Infosys said: “Our strong performance in FY23 is a testimony to the continued focus on digital, cloud, and automation capabilities which resonated with our clients. We have launched exciting programs with our clients leveraging generative AI platforms. As the environment has changed, we see strong interest from our clients for efficiency, cost, and consolidation opportunities, resulting in a strong large deal pipeline. We have expanded our internal program on efficiency and cost to build a path to higher margins in the medium term. We continue to invest in our people and in supporting our clients”.
For FY23, the Board has recommended a final dividend of Rs.17.50 per share. Together with the interim dividend of Rs.16.50 per share already paid, the total dividend per share for FY23 will amount to Rs.34.00, a 9.7% increase over FY22. With this, the company has announced a total dividend of approx. Rs.14,200 crores for FY23.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Sahana Systems IPO worth ₹32.74 crore comprises entirely of a fresh issue of shares by the company. The price band has been fixed in the range of ₹132 to ₹135.
- Jun 06, 2023
Infollion Research Services IPO worth Rs.21.45 crore, comprises of a fresh issue and an offer for sale (OFS) by promoters and early shareholders. The price band has been fixed in the range of Rs80 to Rs82.
- Jun 06, 2023
Fill in your details below: