Jubilant Foodworks Q4 Results 2022: Net profit at Rs.1161 million for Q4FY22
On 30th May 2022, Jubilant Foodworks announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2022.
- Revenue from Operations of Rs. 11,579 million increased 12.9% versus the prior year. In Domino’s, the increase in revenue is driven by robust growth in the Delivery channel. Dine-in and Takeaway channels combined registered moderate growth.
- EBITDA of Rs. 2,897 million increased 16.2% versus the prior year. Despite significant cost headwinds, the EBITDA margin at 25.0% expanded by 73 bps year-on-year.
- Profit After Tax of Rs. 1,161 million increased by 11.3% with a PAT margin of 10.0%
- Revenue from Operations of Rs. 43,311 million increased 32.5%.
- EBITDA of Rs. 11,046 million increased by 44.1% with EBITDA margin at 25.5%.
- Profit after Tax of Rs. 4,375 million increased by 87.2% with a PAT margin of 10.1%.
- The Company created a new all-time record with the opening of 80 new Domino’s stores taking the network strength for Domino’s in India to 1,567 stores.
- The Company entered 17 new cities during the quarter to expand its reach to 337 cities across India.
- The Company also opened 4 new restaurants for Popeyes and 1 new restaurant each for Dunkin’, Hong’s Kitchen, and Ekdum! during the quarter.
- During the quarter, in Sri Lanka, the Company registered system sales growth of 80.6% and opened 3 new stores taking the network strength to 35 stores.
- In Bangladesh, system sales grew by 44.5%. With the opening of 1 new outlet, the store count in Bangladesh has reached 9 stores.
- The Company has also completed a 100% acquisition of its subsidiary with an intention to further strengthen its presence and scale of operations in the fast-growing and critical market of Bangladesh.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1.2 per equity share of face value of Rs. 2 each for the financial year ended 31st March 2022(amounting to Rs. 791.8 million).
Commenting on the Q4FY22 and FY22 performance, Mr. Shyam S. Bhartia, Chairman, and Mr. Hari S. Bhartia, CoChairman, Jubilant Foodworks Limited said, “This has been a momentous year for the Company on two accounts. A series of timely, strategic investments in strengthening the digital ecosystem for delivery and setting up an integrated supply chain network has helped the Company register record revenue, profitability, and store growth numbers even in the face of adversity and inflationary challenges. This in turn has enabled us to foray into new categories and make strategic investments which will continue to create significant future value for all stakeholders.”
Commenting on the Q4FY22 and FY22 performance, Mr. Pratik Pota, CEO and Wholetime Director, Jubilant Foodworks Limited said, “Today, our results reinforce our conviction that a vast array of actions we have undertaken over past quarters has helped us strike a remarkable balance of strong top-line growth, bottom-line growth, cash generation, and record network expansion. JFL is a profoundly different, much stronger, and more profitable company poised to lead while transitioning to become a multi-brand, multi-country food tech powerhouse.”
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins