Adani Enterprises Ltd Q4 Results FY2023, Profit at Rs. 722 crores
On 4th May 2023, Adani Enterprises Ltd announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2023.
Adani Enterprises Ltd Financial Highlights:
- For FY2023, Total Income increased by 96% to Rs. 1,38,175 crores on account of strong performance by Integrated Resource Management (IRM) and Airport business. For Q4FY23, Total Income increased by 26% to Rs. 31,716 crores on account of strong performance by IRM and Airports business.
- For FY2023, EBITDA increased by 112% to Rs. 10,025 crores on the back of growth in incubating businesses, i.e. Airports & Roads apart from growth in IRM business in line with revenue. For Q4FY23, EBITDA increased by 157% to Rs. 3,957 crores due to better operating performance across businesses.
- Attributable PAT increased by 218% to Rs. 2,473 crores in line with increased EBIDTA for FY2023. For Q4FY23, Attributable PAT increased by 137% to Rs. 722 crores in line with increased EBITDA
Adani Enterprises Ltd Business Highlights:
- During the quarter, Adani Airports handled 21.4 Million passengers (Up by 74% YoY) 149.4 thousand Air Traffic Movements (Up by 56% YoY), and 1.8 Lacs MT Cargo (Up by 14% YoY). Mumbai Airport achieves Highest Level 4+ “Transition” of ACA on carbon management maturity
- ANIL Ecosystem solar modules volume up by 15% to 1275 MW in FY23. For Q4FY23, ANIL Ecosystem solar modules volume is up by 4% to 315 MW. Anil Ecosystem completed the upgradation of the existing 1.5 GW module line to 2.0 GW with TOPCON Cell Technology and COD declared on 01 st April 2023
- IRM volume is up by 37% to 88.2 MMT for FY2023. IRM volume was up by 20% to 20.5 MMT in Q4FY23.
- Mining services production volume is up by 7% to 29.7 MMT for FY2023. Mining services production volume was up by 17% to 10.0 MMT in Q4FY23.
- Construction is in full swing across all HAM & BOT projects. 3 Border Check Posts were made operational during Q4 FY23 in MBCPNL.
Commenting on the results, Mr Gautam Adani, Chairman, of Adani Group said: “Once again, Adani Enterprises has lived up to its standing as not only India’s most successful business incubator but also one of the world’s most successful infrastructure foundries. “The past year’s results represent indisputable evidence of the strength and resilience of the Adani Group’s operational and financial performance. These exceptional results also highlight our consistent track record of gestating and building critical infrastructure businesses. Our mega-scale infrastructure project execution capabilities and our O&M management skills, which are comparable to the best in the world, are strengths that we continue to derive from the Adani portfolio’s diversity to create reliable long-term value for all our investors. Our focus remains on governance, compliance, performance, and cashflow generation.”
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: