Bajaj Holdings and Investments Ltd Q1 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 969.33 crores
On 28th July 2022, Bajaj Holdings and Investments Ltd announced its quarterly results for the first quarter of FY2023.
Q1FY23 Key Highlights:
- The company reported its total income at Rs. 104.24 crores with a decline of 5.7 % YoY.
- Profit before tax was reported at Rs. 983.56 crores with a growth of 22.73% YoY.
- The company reported its PAT at Rs. 969.33 crores with a growth of 24.50% YoY.
- Bajaj Auto (consolidated) profit after tax decreased to Rs. 1,163 crore in Q1FY23 (excluding its share in results of Pierer Bajaj AG, an associate v/s Rs. 1,170 crore in Q1FY22
- BFS profit after tax increased by 57% to Rs. 1,309 crore in Q1FY23 v/s Rs. 833 crore in Q1FY22 mainly on account of significant outperformance by Bajaj Finance
- Maharashtra Scooters Ltd. profit after tax stood at Rs. 1.43 crore in Q1FY23 v/s Rs. 2.14 crore in Q1FY22.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins