Coal India Limited Q1 Results FY2023, Net profit at Rs. 8834.22 crores
On 10th August 2022, Coal India Limited announced its quarterly results for the first quarter of FY2023.
Q1FY23 Key Highlights:
- The Consolidated Net sales for the quarter was Rs. 32497.98 Crores from Rs. 23293.65 crores in Q1FY22, up by 39.51% Yo-Y.
- Profit before tax was at Rs. 12077.38 Crores from Rs. 4335.57 crores, up by 178.56% YoY
- The net profit for the quarter was Rs. 8834.22 Crores, up by 178.31% YoY
- The total raw coal produced during Q1FY23 was 159.75 million tons, up by 28.85% YoY.
- The total raw coal off-taken during the quarter was 177.49 million tons, up by 10.62% YoY.
- The total raw coal sold during the quarter was 174.71 million tons, reporting sales of Rs. 31262.79 crores with an average realization of Rs. 1789.43 per ton.
- The total washed coal sold during the quarter was 1.88 million tons, reporting sales of Rs. 835.81 crores with an average realization of Rs. 4454.56 per ton.
- The total coal sold during the quarter was 177.7 million tons, reporting a net sales of Rs. 32497.98 crores with an average realization of Rs. 1828.86 per ton.
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins