Godrej Consumer Products Q4 Results FY2023, Profit at Rs. 407.51 crores
On 10th May 2023, Godrej Consumer Products announced its quarterly results for the last quarter of FY2023.
Godrej Consumer Products Financial Highlights:
- For Q4FY23, India sales grew by 12% to Rs. 1,789.51 crore; volume grew by 11%
- For Q4FY23, Revenue from operations stood at Rs. 1822.93 crores.
- For Q4FY23 EBITDA grew by 26% to Rs. 475 crore
- For Q4FY23 Net Profit stood at Rs. 407.51 crore
Godrej Consumer Products Segment Highlights:
- Home Care grew by 14%. Household Insecticides continue to improve their growth trajectory, with growth in teens. Performance was broad-based with both the mosquito and non-mosquito portfolio growing in double digits. Air Fresheners continue to consistently deliver strong double-digit growth. Aer continues to gain a share and enjoy market leadership. Performance was led by robust growth in both Aer Pocket and Aer Matic.
- Personal Care grew by 17%. Personal Wash delivers double-digit growth led by healthy volume growth. Magic Handwash grew double digits in volume terms. Hair Colour continues to consistently deliver strong double-digit growth. Growth was led by strong performance across formats
Godrej Consumer Products International Markets:
- Core business performance improves in Indonesia with sales growth of 5% in constant currency terms. Sales, excluding Hygiene (Saniter), saw a growth of 11% in constant currency terms. EBITDA margins at 21.5% were flat year-on-year.
- Africa, USA, and Middle East clusters delivered high single-digit sales growth of 8% in constant currency terms. Performance was impacted by the election and demonetization in Nigeria; however, the business saw a recovery in March 2023. EBITDA margins at 10% expanded by 860 bps year-on-year due to a lower base.
- Latin America & SAARC sales declined by 3% in INR and grew by 64% in constant currency terms, year-on-year.
Commenting on the business performance of 4Q FY 2023, Sudhir Sitapati, Managing Director and CEO, GCPL, said: "We expect to build on the current momentum and deliver volume-led growth along with upfront marketing investments and improvement in profitability. We continue to have a strong balance sheet. We are on track in our journey to reduce wasted cost and are deploying this to drive profitable and sustainable volume growth across our portfolio through category development. We remain committed to our purpose of bringing the goodness of health and beauty to consumers in emerging markets.”
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: