HDFC Ltd Q3 Results FY2023, PAT at Rs. 3,690.8 crores
On 2nd February, HDFC announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023.
- The NII stood at Rs. 4,840 crores compared to Rs. 4,284 crores in the previous year, registering a growth of 13%.
- The profit before tax stood at Rs. 4,612 crores compared to Rs. 4,048 crores in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- The company reported a profit after tax stood at Rs. 3,690.8 crores compared to Rs. 3,260.69 crores in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- During the nine months that ended December 31, 2022, individual approvals and disbursements grew by 21% and 23% respectively compared to the corresponding period in the previous year.
- During the nine months ended December 31, 2022, 94% of new loan applications were received through digital channels.
- During the nine months ended December 31, 2022, the average size of individual loans stood at Rs. 35.7 lac compared to Rs. 33.1 lac in FY22.
- As at December 31, 2022, the assets under management stood at Rs. 7,01,485 crore as against Rs. 6,18,917 crore in the previous year.
- As at December 31, 2022, individual loans comprise 82% of the Assets Under Management (AUM).
- As at December 31, 2022, the outstanding amount in respect of individual loans sold was Rs. 97,700 crore. HDFC continues to service these loans.
- The collection efficiency for individual loans on a cumulative basis stood at 99% during the nine-months ended December 31, 2022
- The gross NPLs as at December 31, 2022 stood at Rs. 8,880 crore.
- As at December 31, 2022, the Corporation’s capital adequacy ratio stood at 23.7%, of which Tier I capital was 23.2% and Tier II capital was 0.5%. As per regulatory norms, the minimum requirement for the capital adequacy ratio and Tier I capital is 15% and 10% respectively.
- HDFC’s distribution network spans 724 outlets which include 213 offices of HDFC’s distribution company, HDFC Sales Private Limited (HSPL).
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
About the Author
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading is subject to market risk, past performance doesn’t guarantee future performance. The risk of trading/investment loss in securities markets can be substantial. Also, the above report is compiled from data available on public platforms.
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: