Campus Activewear IPO - How to Check Allotment Status
The Campus Activewear IPO consisting entirely of Rs.1,400.14 crore offer for sale (OFS) which was subscribed 51.75X overall at the close of bidding on 28th April 2022. The basis of allotment will be finalized on 04th May due to a slew of holidays in between. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
You can either check your IPO allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of Campus Activewear on BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
1) Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
2) Under Issue Name – Select Campus Activewear Ltd from the drop down box
3) Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledge slip
4) Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
5) Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verity that you are not a robot
6) Finally click on the Search Button
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of Campus Activewear Ltd allotted to you.
Checking the allotment status of Campus Activewear on Link Intime (Registrar to IPO)
Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select Campus Activewear Ltd from the drop down box.
1. There are 3 options. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN, Application Number or DPID-Client ID combination.
2. Select the appropriate option you want to use and enter the details (PAN / Application Number / DPID-Client ID)
3. Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares of Campus Activewear Ltd allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Start Investing Now!
Open Free Demat Account in 5 mins