DCX Systems IPO: How to check the allotment status
DCX Systems Ltd IPO worth Rs.500 crore, consisted of a fresh issue of shares of Rs400 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of Rs100 crore. The issue was overall subscribed 69.79 times, with the maximum subscription coming from the QIB segment followed by the retail segment and the HNI segment in that order. Most of the QIB subscriptions came in on the last day of the IPO, which is the norm. The price band for the IPO was Rs197 to Rs207, and looking at the response, it looks likely that the price would be discovered at the upper band.
The basis of allotment will be finalized late on Monday, 07th November 2022. The demat credits are expected to happen on 10th November 2022 while the listing of the stock on the NSE and the BSE will happen on 11th November 2022. In between 08th November happens to be a trading and banking holiday. If you have applied for the IPO, you can check your allotment status online.
Read more on: DCX Systems IPO GMP (Grey Market Premium)
You can either check your allotment status on the BSE website or the IPO registrar, Link Intime India Private Limited. Here are the steps.
Checking the allotment status of DCX Systems Ltd on BSE website
Visit the BSE link for the IPO allotment by clicking on the link below
Once you reach the page, here are the steps to follow.
• Under Issue Type – Select Equity Option
• Under Issue Name – Select DCX Systems Ltd from the drop down box
• Enter the Application Number exactly as in the acknowledgement slip
• Enter the PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
• Once this is done, you need to click on the Captcha to verify that you are not a robot
• Finally click on the Search Button
In the past, while checking the allotment status on the BSE website, it was necessary to input the PAN number and the application Number. However, now BSE has modified the requirements and it is sufficient if you enter any one of these parameters.
The allotment status will be displayed on the screen in front of you informing about the number of shares of DCX Systems Ltd allotted into your demat account.
Checking the allotment status of DCX Systems Ltd on Link Intime India Private Limited (Registrar to the IPO)
Visit the Link Intime registrar website for IPO status by clicking on the link below:
This dropdown will only show the active IPOs, so once the allotment status is finalized, you can select DCX Systems Ltd from the drop down box. In the case of DCX Systems Ltd, data access will be allowed late on 07th of November or by middle of 08th of November.
• There are 3 options available to you. You can either access the allotment status based on PAN, Application Number or DPID-Client ID combination. You can select any one options that is preferred and provide the details accordingly.
• If you opt for the PAN Number access, then enter the 10 character income tax permanent account number (PAN). This is an alphanumeric code available either on your PAN card or on top of your income tax return.
• The second option is to use the Application Number that you used while making an application for the IPO. The application number is available on the acknowledgement provided to you and you can use that as one of the options to access allotment status.
• The third option is to use the DPID-Client ID combination. Remember that here you have to enter the DP id and the demat client id together as one single string. This DPID / Client ID combination is a numeric figure for CDSL demat accounts while it is an alphanumeric string for NSDL demat accounts. This number would be available in your demat statement or you can also get it online from your online trading account or trading app downloaded on the mobile smart phone.
• Finally, click on the Search button
The IPO status with number of shares of DCX Systems Ltd allotted will be displayed on the screen in front of you.
DisclaimerInvestment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites and Derivatives can be substantial.
The resilience of Indian metal sector can be gauged from the fact that Nifty Metal index has grown in double digits in past two years. The index grew 22% in 2022 and nearly 20% last year. This performance came despite threats of cheaper imports from China and benign commodity prices.
- Mar 05, 2024Read More
Nifty started Tuesday’s day marginally negative on back of negative cues from the global markets. However, amidst stock specific momentum on both sides, the index recovered from the intraday low of 22270 and ended the day above 22350 with a marginal loss.
- Mar 05, 2024Read More