Latent View Analytics IPO - 7 Things to Know
The IPO of Latent View Analytics opens on 09 November. The company was floated way back in 2006 and its primary area of activity includes data & analytics consulting, advanced predictive analytics, data engineering and digital solutions.
Latent View Analytics has worked with 30 out of the Fortune 500 companies giving them adequate exposure across global digital challenges. Here is a gist of the company.
7 things to know about Latent View Analytics IPO
1) Latent View Analytics broadly operates in 4 sub-verticals. Consulting services entails drawing up a digital roadmap for corporate clients. Data Trends Analysis basically creates the data architecture needed for the digital insights.
Business Analytics provides clients with simple and incisive insights into problems for actionable solutions. Finally, the digital solutions provides the answers to the big digital challenges.
2) The IPO of Latent View Analytics which opens on 09-Nov and closes on 11-Nov will be a combination of fresh offer and an offer for sale. While the actual price band is yet to be announced, the total issue size will be Rs.600 crore consisting of a fresh issue of Rs.474 crore and an offer for sale of Rs.126 crore.
3) The basis of allotment of Latent View Analytics will be finalized on 16-November while refunds for non-allottees will be initiated on 17-November. The shares will be credited to the demat accounts of eligible applicants on 18-November, and the IPO will list on the BSE and the NSE on 22-November.
4) The fresh issue component of Rs.474 crore will be used to bankroll the organic and inorganic growth of Latent View Analytics. This will include funding the inorganic acquisitions and mergers. In addition, the funds will also be used to capitalize its subsidiaries to boost growth across markets.
5) The company is a consistently profit making company. For FY21, Latent View Analytics reported net profits of Rs.91.46 crore on revenues of Rs.326.71 crore implying net profit margins of 28%. Even in the latest Jun-21 quarter, the company has reported PAT of Rs.22.31 crore and net profit margins of 24.3%.
6) With a strong presence across India, the US and Europe combined with exposure to 30 out of Fortune 500 companies, the company brings extensive man-years of analytical experience, a privileged client roster, focus on research and an absolutely scalable model. Consistent profitability is an added boost for the stock.
7) The IPO of Latent View Analytics will be lead managed by Axis Capital, Haitong Securities and ICICI Securities. The company has appointed Link Intime India as the registrar to the IPO.
Latent View Analytics remains one of the few pure play analytics properties in the Indian digital market. A lot may still predicate on scalability, management bandwidth and implementation.
Start Investing in 5 mins*
Rs. 20 Flat Per Order | 0% Brokerage
Open Free Demat Account
By proceeding, you agree to the T&C.
Fill in your details below: